Anyone else having this problem? When im typing the s6 cant keep up with my typing and it inputs some giberrish or deletes the word? Ive tried Fleksy, Swiftkey and stock keyboard. With swift the gesture to delete isnt even fully being recognized, it still thinks im trying to type. Fleksy just cant keep up and starts writing crap.

Ive had the S4 which had the same issue and a Nexus 5 which was actually perfect and could keep up. Any work around or am i stuck with this?
    04-13-2015 10:25 PM
    You're probably stuck with it because you're very accomplished at swiping on a phone keyboard. (I had a cousin who could do about 60wpm on the old Palm Pilot, which used gestures on the screen for letters - and he had to keep his speed down.) Swiftkey takes my typing (not swiping - I hate swiping) pretty fast, and I'm using a Note 3, which is a slower phone.
    04-13-2015 10:38 PM
    Anyone else having this problem? When im typing the s6 cant keep up with my typing and it inputs some giberrish or deletes the word? Ive tried Fleksy, Swiftkey and stock keyboard. With swift the gesture to delete isnt even fully being recognized, it still thinks im trying to type. Fleksy just cant keep up and starts writing crap.

Ive had the S4 which had the same issue and a Nexus 5 which was actually perfect and could keep up. Any work around or am i stuck with this?
    Yeah I have the same problem. I like Swype keyboard. It's actually the only one I like on Android.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-13-2015 11:50 PM
    Yeah I have the same problem. I like Swype keyboard. It's actually the only one I like on Android.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Man..you'd think a phone like an s6 would at least have touch screen latency on par as a Nexus 5. I wonder if this is hardware related or software related though...
    04-14-2015 12:55 AM