This just in
    https://www.androidheadlines.com/201...galaxy-s6.html

The good news is that some bad apps were removed. I made no secret of how I feel about the partnership between Samsung and Clean Master, McAfee in the Smart Manager app. The bad news? Well removing Smart Manager ALSO removes all of the battery power saver features. That sucks.
    04-14-2015 04:52 PM
    Not a fan of Clean Master... no sir.
    04-14-2015 05:28 PM
    This just in
    https://www.androidheadlines.com/201...galaxy-s6.html

The good news is that some bad apps were removed. I made no secret of how I feel about the partnership between Samsung and Clean Master, McAfee in the Smart Manager app. The bad news? Well removing Smart Manager ALSO removes all of the battery power saver features. That sucks.
    Um my phone still has battery saver and I'm on att which has no clean master... not sure I'm following OP.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-14-2015 06:08 PM
    Yeah. T-Mobile model here and I still have quick connect and S finder on notification drawer and they both work fine. Misleading article is misleading.

Edit: Nevermind, misread article

04-14-2015 06:35 PM
    Yeah. T-Mobile model here and I still have quick connect and S finder on notification drawer and they both work fine. Misleading article is misleading.

You misread the article. It says on T-Mobile those are locked to the notification drawer. Meaning you can't take them out. You can on the other variants.
    04-14-2015 06:52 PM
    You misread the article. It says on T-Mobile those are locked to the notification drawer. Meaning you can't take them out. You can on the other variants.
    Oops. Hooked on phonics obviously didn't work for me.

04-14-2015 07:07 PM
    Oops. Hooked on phonics obviously didn't work for me.

Haha. I was confused at first because I thought I had read the opposite of what you said. Then I thought I was the crazy one.
    04-14-2015 08:22 PM
    Um my phone still has battery saver and I'm on att which has no clean master... not sure I'm following OP.

Do you have what's shown in this picture?

Edit: confirmed you don't, therefore no Smart Manager battery features
    04-14-2015 08:52 PM
    Great, now carrier fragmentation. It's always been there but this is getting ridiculous.

I don't see why Samsung and Google can't team up and start pushing the carriers when it comes go things like this and updates. Apple does, and they don't even have the greatest market share anymore.

04-14-2015 09:58 PM
    Great, now carrier fragmentation. It's always been there but this is getting ridiculous.

I don't see why Samsung and Google can't team up and start pushing the carriers when it comes go things like this and updates. Apple does, and they don't even have the greatest market share anymore.

The carriers own their networks and without them what Samsung and Googles customers going to do with no networks to use the products on.
    04-14-2015 10:03 PM
    The carriers own their networks and without them what Samsung and Googles customers going to do with no networks to use the products on.
    See Apple. You think the carriers have any say in what they do? Start to finish and even after you walk out the door with an iPhone, Apple dictates everything.

I'm surprised Apple doesn't have their own network. But Google does, and it's growing.

04-14-2015 11:47 PM