I like reading reviews, but i prefer to read more hands on reviews from customers. What are your thoughts on it?
    does the fact that it has not expandable memory really affect it?
    04-15-2015 02:08 AM
    From what I've read here, in the forums, most people that have it like it. Some are less than impressed with the battery life though.

🍶Welcome to the Dark. From the Note IV
    04-15-2015 04:31 AM
    I've had mine since launch and I like it more each day. It's very snappy, beautiful screen, no lag, acceptable battery life and overall just a top notch device.

I think Samsung hit a home run on this one.
    jcp007 likes this.
    04-15-2015 05:44 AM
    From what I've read here, in the forums, most people that have it like it. Some are less than impressed with the battery life though.

Welcome to the Dark. From the Note IV
    Battery life, at least initially, as the GS6 has been out for a short time, varies by carrier and usage levels. SOT on AT&T seems to be around 5.5 to 6 hours based upon the few posts that we have heard so far. Some have been able to go from 17 hours to 21 hours plus from time off charger and putting it back on. Point is that battery life is adequate especially considering how many improvements and performance enhancements brought to bear by Samsung in just a year.
    04-15-2015 06:00 AM
    I've had mine since launch and I like it more each day. It's very snappy, beautiful screen, no lag, acceptable battery life and overall just a top notch device.

I think Samsung hit a home run on this one.
    In the park home run. I agree that mine has been fast and smooth as butter. TouchWiz has been slimmed down and has a more unified feel but there is still work to do. Love the premium and solid feel made even better by my Defender case. While it went commando for a brief time, the black sapphire looks awesome and in some light looks midnight blue. The viewing angles are great and the parallax effect of display backgrounds seeing to float. Have the 64GB and have more than 50GB after all is said and done. Rapid charging is lightning quick. Wireless charging at least with the OEM one works great and you dual wireless charging formats built in so no special cases or back covers required. Wireless charging works great even with the Defender case.
    04-15-2015 06:12 AM