05-01-2015 08:19 PM
68 123
tools
    No, it's been ANNOUNCED. It's not available yet.
    That is correct.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-21-2015 07:34 PM
    No, it's been ANNOUNCED. It's not available yet.
    Waterproof Galaxy S6 Case | frē by LifeProof | LifeProof

It's out of stock.
    04-21-2015 07:37 PM
    Out of stock is the default label for a product that can't be purchased for any reason. It doesn't necessarily mean they had stock at one point and now don't.
    04-21-2015 08:03 PM
    It was never in stock in the first place. Email them and they'll tell you it hasn't been released yet. Or ask them on their Facebook page (which I did).
    04-21-2015 08:05 PM
    It was never in stock in the first place. Email them and they'll tell you it hasn't been released yet. Or ask them on their Facebook page (which I did).
    Yes, my wife got the same answer. Again you are correct sir sorry that you had to explain yourself.

04-21-2015 08:18 PM
    That's why I stopped at the Defender. If it hadn't worked out with wireless charging, I would have moved on to another case.
    Nice. Glad it's working for you. I can't stand otterbox defender cases. Too bulky and hate that screen protector.
    04-21-2015 08:26 PM
    Nice. Glad it's working for you. I can't stand otterbox defender cases. Too bulky and hate that screen protector.
    Bulk is relative and there isn't much compared to past cases on my GS3 and GS4. The silicone case is more firm butte buttons have a great amount of okay and aren't stiff at all. The screen protector is extremely responsive.
    04-21-2015 08:30 PM
    For my s6 edge I currently have the obliq naked shield, sleek case but very slippery. I also have the Spigen crystal clear case, nice but has a sharp edge around the bezels which is uncomfortable for me. So I'm going minimalist but still complete coverage, I want to show of this phone anyway! Tempered glass back with aluminum bumper and edge to edge Skinomi front screen protector. Boom!

Posted from my Monster Galaxy Note 10.1 via Android Central App
    04-21-2015 09:19 PM
    Been using this for one day now:

Samsung Galaxy S6 My Search For The Perfect Case Is Over-61qymzdfotl._sl1000_.jpg

Amazon.com: Galaxy S6 Case, Spigen® [PREMIUM BUMPER] Galaxy S6 Case Bumper **NEW** [Neo Hybrid EX] [Satin Silver] Premium Bumper Case - [1 Back Protector Included] Hard Polycarbonate Frames Slim Dual Layer Protective Bumper Case for Galaxy S6 (2015)

Overall I'm very happy with this case. Provides some protection while showing off more of the phone than any case with a back will do.

Pros:

Minimal design (no back) shows off more of the phone. Still provides some protection. Outer layer looks much like the phones metal. Looks great, fits great.

Cons:

Doesn't provide much (if any) more grip. Dust / dirt seems to collect easier around the bumper edges and underneath.

If you're looking to show off the premium build, look no further. If you want tons of protection and grip, keep looking.
    04-30-2015 08:59 AM
    I just love case threads, they make me laugh. Not in a .. i'm making fun of you guys sort of way.. trust me I've posted and OP'd my fair share of case threads..

*Drinking a beer*

Just seriously though, come into this thread, everyone back up and start over and read through each post from a *First world problems* Joking point of view..

Case threads are total first world problems it's hilarious!
    Ron27 likes this.
    04-30-2015 03:39 PM
    Anyone recommend a soft touch case that comes in pure white? That seems hard to find for some of reason.

05-01-2015 01:27 AM
    Ive got the spigen neo hybrid s6 edge case and it is perfect. Try a ScreenKnight full body screen protector. Its made of the same stuff used to coat helicopter rotor blades and has the ability to 'remember' its original form after bumps and scratches. Also provides added grip due to the rubber like polymer its mad of.
    05-01-2015 02:05 AM
    Looks gorgeous on the gold s6 edge
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy S6 My Search For The Perfect Case Is Over-1430464023019.jpg   Samsung Galaxy S6 My Search For The Perfect Case Is Over-1430464043438.jpg   Samsung Galaxy S6 My Search For The Perfect Case Is Over-1430464056758.jpg   Samsung Galaxy S6 My Search For The Perfect Case Is Over-1430464146196.jpg  
    05-01-2015 02:09 AM
    I just love case threads, they make me laugh. Not in a .. i'm making fun of you guys sort of way.. trust me I've posted and OP'd my fair share of case threads..

*Drinking a beer*

Just seriously though, come into this thread, everyone back up and start over and read through each post from a *First world problems* Joking point of view..

Case threads are total first world problems it's hilarious!
    Haha! So true. Generally people that can afford $700 phones and the monthly plans that go with them don't have 3rd world problems. Instead, they have case problems, multiple case problems.
    05-01-2015 06:13 AM
    I bought the Versus iron shield from amazon. Aluminum bezel and the best looking tpu I've ever seen. Adds almost no bulk.

05-01-2015 09:02 AM
    I bought the Versus iron shield from amazon. Aluminum bezel and the best looking tpu I've ever seen. Adds almost no bulk.

But doesn't that aluminum bezel make it slippery?

05-01-2015 11:10 AM
    But doesn't that aluminum bezel make it slippery?

It does on the Spigen Neo Hybrid EX I'm currently using. Although, it also makes it look a lot like the part of the phone you're covering up. Form vs Function, as always.
    05-01-2015 11:45 AM
    Agreed. A little slippery but the detail work on the tpu is flawless, I have gotten comments that it doesn't even look like a case is on. Downside is slight signal attenuation due to the aluminum bezel, but truly beautiful.

05-01-2015 08:19 PM
68 123