Samsung Galaxy S6 My Search For The Perfect Case Is Over

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
The Samsung case should be able to withstand drops really well. No matter what direction it falls, it will always hit a corner.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
That's why I stopped at the Defender. If it hadn't worked out with wireless charging, I would have moved on to another case.

Nice. Glad it's working for you. I can't stand otterbox defender cases. Too bulky and hate that screen protector.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Nice. Glad it's working for you. I can't stand otterbox defender cases. Too bulky and hate that screen protector.

Bulk is relative and there isn't much compared to past cases on my GS3 and GS4. The silicone case is more firm butte buttons have a great amount of okay and aren't stiff at all. The screen protector is extremely responsive.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
For my s6 edge I currently have the obliq naked shield, sleek case but very slippery. I also have the Spigen crystal clear case, nice but has a sharp edge around the bezels which is uncomfortable for me. So I'm going minimalist but still complete coverage, I want to show of this phone anyway! Tempered glass back with aluminum bumper and edge to edge Skinomi front screen protector. Boom!

Posted from my Monster Galaxy Note 10.1 via Android Central App

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Been using this for one day now:

61QyMzdfOTL._SL1000_.jpg

Amazon.com: Galaxy S6 Case, Spigen® [PREMIUM BUMPER] Galaxy S6 Case Bumper **NEW** [Neo Hybrid EX] [Satin Silver] Premium Bumper Case - [1 Back Protector Included] Hard Polycarbonate Frames Slim Dual Layer Protective Bumper Case for Galaxy S6 (2015)

Overall I'm very happy with this case. Provides some protection while showing off more of the phone than any case with a back will do.

Pros:

Minimal design (no back) shows off more of the phone. Still provides some protection. Outer layer looks much like the phones metal. Looks great, fits great.

Cons:

Doesn't provide much (if any) more grip. Dust / dirt seems to collect easier around the bumper edges and underneath.

If you're looking to show off the premium build, look no further. If you want tons of protection and grip, keep looking.

DoyouFanBoyBro

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I just love case threads, they make me laugh. Not in a .. i'm making fun of you guys sort of way.. trust me I've posted and OP'd my fair share of case threads..

*Drinking a beer*

Just seriously though, come into this thread, everyone back up and start over and read through each post from a *First world problems* Joking point of view..

Case threads are total first world problems it's hilarious!