Samsung Galaxy S6 My Search For The Perfect Case Is Over

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Anyone recommend a soft touch case that comes in pure white? That seems hard to find for some of reason.

Posted via the Android Central App

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Ive got the spigen neo hybrid s6 edge case and it is perfect. Try a ScreenKnight full body screen protector. Its made of the same stuff used to coat helicopter rotor blades and has the ability to 'remember' its original form after bumps and scratches. Also provides added grip due to the rubber like polymer its mad of.

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I just love case threads, they make me laugh. Not in a .. i'm making fun of you guys sort of way.. trust me I've posted and OP'd my fair share of case threads..

*Drinking a beer*

Just seriously though, come into this thread, everyone back up and start over and read through each post from a *First world problems* Joking point of view..

Case threads are total first world problems it's hilarious!

Haha! So true. Generally people that can afford $700 phones and the monthly plans that go with them don't have 3rd world problems. ;) Instead, they have case problems, multiple case problems.

jeffmurph004

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Versus iron shield from amazon. Aluminum bezel and the best looking tpu I've ever seen. Adds almost no bulk.

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
But doesn't that aluminum bezel make it slippery?

It does on the Spigen Neo Hybrid EX I'm currently using. Although, it also makes it look a lot like the part of the phone you're covering up. Form vs Function, as always.

jeffmurph004

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. A little slippery but the detail work on the tpu is flawless, I have gotten comments that it doesn't even look like a case is on. Downside is slight signal attenuation due to the aluminum bezel, but truly beautiful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12