I see a bunch of threads regarding cases, but not much talk about the Tech 21 line for the s6. I became a loyal user after using the impact mesh on my iPhone 5. I don't know if the impact absorbent material is legit, but it did a great job of protecting my iPhone from drops on its side from as high up as my front shirt pocket (I'm about 5'11).

Once I found out Tech 21 was making a case for the s6, I didn't consider anything else. I got the Evo Check case for the s6, and I love it so far. I haven't drop tested it, nor do I intend to, but it seems to be a great mix of protection without adding too much bulk. It has the same FlexShock impact protection material all around the edges except where cutouts are for various ports and sensors, raised edges in the front for screen down protection, and just enough material in the back to allow the phone to lay flat without anything contacting the camera glass.

If you're looking for a case, I'd suggest considering the Tech 21

PS - Sorry if this was a bit fanboy-ish. hehe
    04-15-2015 02:07 PM
    Give us some "Real" pictures.
    Kranica and Jaycemiskel like this.
    04-15-2015 02:12 PM
    Give us some "Real" pictures.
    No love for Tech 21?-download_20150415_203041-1-.jpeg
    No love for Tech 21?-download_20150415_203049.jpeg
    felloffthetruck and richv77 like this.
    04-16-2015 10:52 AM
    I've been a fan of Tech 21 since I saw them in T-Mobile stores for phones I didn't have. Once they started expanding their line I was thrilled and have purchased since. That has stopped with the S6 because I don't think the fit was as nice as previous phone models. Maybe they needed to get it out asap or maybe I'm just too picky but the couple I tried on felt like the high attention to detail wasn't there.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-16-2015 11:00 AM
    I've been a fan of Tech 21 since I saw them in T-Mobile stores for phones I didn't have. Once they started expanding their line I was thrilled and have purchased since. That has stopped with the S6 because I don't think the fit was as nice as previous phone models. Maybe they needed to get it out asap or maybe I'm just too picky but the couple I tried on felt like the high attention to detail wasn't there.

That's weird cause I think mine fits pretty well. All the port holes are the right size, buttons in the right spot, no saggy material.
    04-16-2015 11:04 AM
    Never been a fan of tech 21 because it adds too much width.

04-16-2015 11:06 AM
    That's weird cause I think mine fits pretty well. All the port holes are the right size, buttons in the right spot, no saggy material.
    Looks nice, what color is that one?
    04-16-2015 11:47 AM
    Not a fan. Too wide as someone else said.
    04-16-2015 11:50 AM
    I get it if you want as minimal case as possible, but for those wanting above average drop protection without going to otterbox proportions, I think this is a good choice.
    04-16-2015 12:44 PM
    No love for Tech 21?-61j-icmm37l._sl1000_.jpg
    Spigen cases offer better protection and they look a whole lot better...If im going to cover a pretty phone, I might as well cover it with a pretty case.
    04-16-2015 01:08 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61j-ICmm37L._SL1000_.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	172023
    Spigen cases offer better protection and they look a whole lot better...If im going to cover a pretty phone, I might as well cover it with a pretty case.
    Meh, those cases are too busy for me, but to each their own. That's why there's so many to choose from.
    04-16-2015 01:16 PM
    I see a bunch of threads regarding cases, but not much talk about the Tech 21 line for the s6. I became a loyal user after using the impact mesh on my iPhone 5. I don't know if the impact absorbent material is legit, but it did a great job of protecting my iPhone from drops on its side from as high up as my front shirt pocket (I'm about 5'11).

Once I found out Tech 21 was making a case for the s6, I didn't consider anything else. I got the Evo Check case for the s6, and I love it so far. I haven't drop tested it, nor do I intend to, but it seems to be a great mix of protection without adding too much bulk. It has the same FlexShock impact protection material all around the edges except where cutouts are for various ports and sensors, raised edges in the front for screen down protection, and just enough material in the back to allow the phone to lay flat without anything contacting the camera glass.

If you're looking for a case, I'd suggest considering the Tech 21

PS - Sorry if this was a bit fanboy-ish. hehe
    I love my tech 21 for my s6. Got the white and clear evo case. On the subject of protection, I have to say that tech 21 probably, if not, does make the most protective slim case on the market. Tech 21 specially designed the white material in the corners of the case specifically for it. Outside of a case it's kinda like play dough but even safe to smash you fingers with a hammer as long as you cover your fingers with it. So to protect your phone I think will be no issue at all.

04-16-2015 05:37 PM
    I love the Tech 21 cases, but they are kinda bulky. They have excellent grip and I think they look awesome, but man, they make the s6 feel like a Note 4.
    05-21-2015 07:13 AM
    I love the Tech 21 cases, but they are kinda bulky. They have excellent grip and I think they look awesome, but man, they make the s6 feel like a Note 4.
    Yep. For me, it doesn't add much thickness, but it does make the phone a bit too wide for my tastes.
    05-21-2015 10:40 AM