What's with the stock Gallery app? When I open it it goes to the camera and I have to tap on the thumbnail pic to get to my actual photo gallery - but then all I see is full screen pics and I have to swipe to go from pic to pic

Also, screenshots say they are being saved but I do not see them and there is no separate folder. If I use QuickPic I see them organized by folder like I am used to
    04-15-2015 02:43 PM
    Just use QuickPic. It's the best out there.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
    04-15-2015 05:17 PM
    Just use QuickPic. It's the best out there.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
    Agreed, QuickPic is the best.
    jcochran1977 likes this.
    04-15-2015 06:12 PM
    I dunno. I am trying out Quickpic and comparing it to stock gallery and honestly I'm not seeing much difference. This new stock gallery app is super fast, like everything on this phone and it's much improved over previous versions. Also since there's no way to change the default gallery app the camera automatically opens into it. It costs an extra few moments to go out off the camera and into Quickpic.

All in all I'm looking for a reason to use it over stock.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-15-2015 06:24 PM
    What's with the stock Gallery app? When I open it it goes to the camera and I have to tap on the thumbnail pic to get to my actual photo gallery - but then all I see is full screen pics and I have to swipe to go from pic to pic

Also, screenshots say they are being saved but I do not see them and there is no separate folder. If I use QuickPic I see them organized by folder like I am used to
    - I find it easier to sort pics by "Album" so you can see the different folders. I see screenshots when I open my gallery
    - As for the gallery opening the camera, when you open the gallery and it opens the camera, press the back button so it goes to the gallery, and it will remember to open the gallery
    04-15-2015 06:25 PM