S6 camera

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Know there is a hole in it.
But I pulled the plastic off the camera lens.
I remembered the S5 having a piece of plastic over the Camera Lens.
And with the Clear Plastic case I got for the S6 the camera lens is about flush with the S6 phone case.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Excuse my lack of knowledge, i do see the plastic film over the lens but assumed it was a protective cover. Is it infact a plastic seal, similar to what comes covering the phone? I've noticed my pictures arent as clear as they should be, is it possible this is the cause?

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Excuse my lack of knowledge, i do see the plastic film over the lens but assumed it was a protective cover. Is it infact a plastic seal, similar to what comes covering the phone? I've noticed my pictures arent as clear as they should be, is it possible this is the cause?

It has a hole cut out so it shouldn't mess up pictures but they may have put it on a bit off center. I removed mine day one.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

Have you pulled it off and checked your pictures?

tpence2177

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I pulled my heart rate monitor/flash one off and scratched it somehow with my fingernail so I'm going to leave mine on until the lifeproof cases cone out haha

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Have you pulled it off and checked your pictures?

Nope, im waiting for my new case to come in that protects the camera lens more than what ive got now. As soon as the case is here ill do it and get back to you guys. I did pull of the flash/heart rate sensor and it does read my bpm ever so slightly quicker than with the plastic protection.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
When y'all lay your phone down you don't lay it face down all the time ?

I've had the S5 for a year. Never use the heart rate monitor over 2 or 3 times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol