Anyone receive their 128GB Verizon S6 today?

Gav508

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I was supposed to get mine tomorrow but received an email yesterday that has been pushed back as expected delivery next Friday the 24th. They said they did not receive enough units.

drmattwill

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Yes. Got mine today. Still on the learning curve.

1. Can't get my OneDrive to work. I can see my folders but cannot open the files. I get "you don't have connection to the server message" which is wrong, since I can access OneNote

2. I forgot how to allow continuous scrolling from pane to pane. I hit the right end and have to go back.

3. It seems Verizon has ditched the stock browser, so I have to use Chrome.

Other than that. So far, so good.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Yes. Got mine today. Still on the learning curve.

1. Can't get my OneDrive to work. I can see my folders but cannot open the files. I get "you don't have connection to the server message" which is wrong, since I can access OneNote

2. I forgot how to allow continuous scrolling from pane to pane. I hit the right end and have to go back.

3. It seems Verizon has ditched the stock browser, so I have to use Chrome.

Other than that. So far, so good.

How can we get the stock browser back?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I had to get White Pearl since I wasn't willing to wait another week or two to get Black Sapphire. But my S6 128GB White Pearl shipped today, a day early and will arrive on Monday. Quite happy.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I had to get White Pearl since I wasn't willing to wait another week or two to get Black Sapphire. But my S6 128GB White Pearl shipped today, a day early and will arrive on Monday. Quite happy.

I wanted the White Pearl so bad but went with the Black. I'm just tinkering around with it a little tonight.

yanks4life

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Glad you finally got it! I have my coming probably Monday realistically but I got it in Plat Gold and it is free ;) <3 Samsung

Are you talking about a Verizon 128GB Plat Gold that you are supposed to get Monday or are you on a different carrier? No Gold's from Verizon have shipped yet as I am dying waiting for my 64GB gold from Verizon still with Ship date of 5/1.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane