Hello everyone, I plan to change my mobile soon and would like to have opinions on these two smartphones, Samsung Note 4 and Galaxy S6. Considering games, a better screen is necessary. Battery life is not a problem since Ive found extended battery and battery case on mpj. I'm reading some comparisons on the internet, but for now the only difference I could see is the price and size…please tell which has better screen and display, thanks!
    04-15-2015 10:36 PM
    They both have the same screen resolution, but the S6 has slightly higher pixel density. (On that size screen you probably won't notice it unless you're looking at a test chart.) The Note 4 is faster (which is better for gaming). The external SD card and removable battery are nice features too. (The SD card is good for a lot more than just storing files.). 5 seconds to swap a fresh battery with one that needs recharging (then the restarting time). All you can do with the S6 is plug in a charger or battery bank, which you can still do with the Note 4.
    Tatt2014 likes this.
    04-15-2015 11:19 PM
    I think the Galaxy S6 has slightly a higher pixel density,and the external SD card and removable battery are nice features too.So i suggest to use the S6.
    the S6 Doesn't have a SD card or removable battery

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-16-2015 12:56 AM
    S6 has a much better cpu, but it does have to push a higher ppi screen, so the fps may suffer. I would say s6 should still have a better game performance.

Note, however, has a bigger screen. Also removable battery helps. Playing game will generate a lot of heat, which is bad for battery. In note 4, it would be must easier if you have to swap a new battery in.
    04-16-2015 04:17 AM
    Games may be more enjoyable, more immersive, on the larger screen of the Note.

🍷from the n.3 Monolith🍶
    Tatt2014 likes this.
    04-16-2015 05:10 AM
    Hey guys, thank you so much for all of the replies and suggestions. I finally picked up Galaxy S6 and thought it was a great buy. The screen is vibrant and looks just great from every viewing angle! It really feels nice in hand. Also the concern of battery life was elimated. The idea to equip a cover with an additional battery for nonremovable smartphone like Galaxy S6 is good and I find this mpj is totally awesome battery cover. It makes the phone a bit thicker, but that's really not so bad.
    Attached Thumbnails note 4& galaxy s6 which is better for gaming?-galaxy-s6-extended-battery-case-mpj.jpg  
    06-18-2015 01:53 AM
    Hey guys, thank you so much for all of the replies and suggestions. I finally picked up Galaxy S6 and thought it was a great buy. The screen is vibrant and looks just great from every viewing angle! It really feels nice in hand. Also the concern of battery life was elimated. The idea to equip a cover with an additional battery for nonremovable smartphone like Galaxy S6 is good and I find this mpj is totally awesome battery cover. It makes the phone a bit thicker, but that's really not so bad.
    Hit us back with feedback when you have some time on the deive. Excluding the swappable battery, screen size and price, the GS6 is a great choice but the GN4 is no slouch.
    06-18-2015 06:28 AM
    Note 4. Period. Hands down.

Wayne Sanders likes this.
    06-18-2015 03:41 PM
    Note 4. Period. Hands down.

Yep. It's not even a contest. Note.

Wayne Sanders likes this.
    06-18-2015 09:12 PM