Hi all!! Need help syncing google calendar!

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I signed up to samsang account hoping that would help. Not so.

Thanks in advance.

Not really giving any information above to work with. Did you setup the account to sync with in calendar? I don't use the Samsung account for syncing, I use my gmail account because it more universal and can follow me on about any phone. It has followed me on many different phones, I just put in my gmail address for both calendar ands contacts when I setup the phone and they're all loaded by the time I'm done with setup.

esth2000

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Thank you recedog. I apologize for the limited information. Not much more I thought I could add. I did use my gmail account and added it to the calendar. I can see it but my appointments do not show on the phone.

esth2000

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I figured the issue out. It was so simply that I missed it. I was not aware that I could continue clicking on my email address and simply assumed the options below the address were the only ones available. They just made it too easy and I was looking for more.lol

Thanks.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I figured the issue out. It was so simply that I missed it. I was not aware that I could continue clicking on my email address and simply assumed the options below the address were the only ones available. They just made it too easy and I was looking for more.lol

Thanks.

Glad you figured it out. ☺

Posted on my Galaxy S6 Edge🔪(S is for Super) via the Android Central App