04-24-2015 07:24 AM
55 123
tools
    Just when I was getting good battery life, Google Play Services is now eating my battery! This is so frustrating, what is wrong with Google??!! Why do they do this to us?
    Do you have the latest version of Google Play Services?
    The latest version is 7.3.29
    04-23-2015 10:55 PM
    Do you have the latest version of Google Play Services?
    The latest version is 7.3.29
    Yeah, I do. The problem started before I updated it, so I decided to get the latest version and nothings changed. I've now stopped syncing even more Google services. I think it must be a lollipop issue, I can't believe Google have released such a half baked product.
    04-24-2015 06:03 AM
    Yeah, I do. The problem started before I updated it, so I decided to get the latest version and nothings changed. I've now stopped syncing even more Google services. I think it must be a lollipop issue, I can't believe Google have released such a half baked product.
    Did Play Services update automatically? Try a reset and see if that helps. PS may come back with the original version so wait for it to update automatically. Sorry you are going through this.
    04-24-2015 06:10 AM
    Did Play Services update automatically? Try a reset and see if that helps. PS may come back with the original version so wait for it to update automatically. Sorry you are going through this.
    I updated it manually hoping it would help. I'm not going to reset my phone until I decide to install a custom rom which hopefully helps with battery. For now I'm going to wait it out. I mean, the battery is adequate for me right now, I'm just worried about abnormal days when I need to use my phone a lot more than I do normally,But in those days I'll just carry around one of those battery packs.
    04-24-2015 06:27 AM
    I updated it manually hoping it would help. I'm not going to reset my phone until I decide to install a custom rom which hopefully helps with battery. For now I'm going to wait it out. I mean, the battery is adequate for me right now, I'm just worried about abnormal days when I need to use my phone a lot more than I do normally,But in those days I'll just carry around one of those battery packs.
    How did you update manually
    04-24-2015 07:24 AM
55 123