wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Any work around it? Kinda annoying and for a top end phone, not great at all

Posted via the Android Central App

limeaid

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I returned my phone over this issue. I thought maybe I had a dud, but this might be a more common issue than I thought

Coug

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I have the same thing going on with mine. I did take plastic off of the lens and flash. It just takes forever, but once it finally focuses it works great the rest of the session.

Last edited:

wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Yeah took it off mine too. Thought I'd post on here first tho before taking it back

wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Here you go

Attachments

• 188.jpg
    188.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 187.jpg
    187.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 60

limeaid

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I thought I was the only one that had this issue. I even posted a thread about it and no one else responded to say they had the same problem. Since this seems to be somewhat common, I'm wondering if this is a software bug of some sort

wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Glad I'm not on my own. Thought I had a faulty device but yeah, seems more widespread

Coug

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I did a soft reset this morning and it seems to be working much better. Let's see how it does for a day or so.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I do not have this issue. I did a thorough camera test the first 3 days and just tried shooting an indoor/low light shot right now as fast as I could after double tapping the home key. I don't get such results.

In the future, when you have an issue and want to talk about it or get help, please list what carrier you are on or what country you live in. Sometimes issues are found to be carrier dependant like the cell standby issues that are aggravated with wifi calling on T-Mobile.

Regardless that we all have an S6, there are hardware and tons of software/firmware differences between all the unlocked and carrier specific models. We can't help you or we can't rule out some issues if we are left in the dark as to what you are using.

wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
If I remember rightfully, when I first used to phone straight out the box, it was OK but then I got an update straight away. Phone software, not the push service one. Maybe one of these could be the culprit?

wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
OK so I've figured out if you shake the phone, it will focus in, which doesn't sound good at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20