Coming from a droid maxx I used Gmail app for my Gmail and the stock aosp email app for my Hotmail account. My s6 does not support the aosp email app and the factory samsung email app is fine for everything in Hotmail except it is filtering my email and putting some emails into the junk folder. My problem is that I can't find a way to go into an email and mark it as not junk within the app.
    I have downloaded the official outlook email from Microsoft and I am having the same problem...I can't mark emails as not junk.
    I view 95% of my emails on my phone and will often go weeks without using a computer to view emails so I really need a way to do this.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-17-2015 07:13 PM
    Offhand I can't think of a mobile email client that has a 'Mark as not junk' function. Maybe MailDroid or something does but I don't remember seeing it. I just select and move the mail to another folder.

Since you handle almost all mail on your phone, you might try some advanced email clients like MailDroid, Type Mail or Cloud Magic to name a few. i've tried a lot of email clients and AquaMail is my default choice for all of our devices. AquaMail has configuration options out the wazoo and a lot of little tricks to make handling email quick and easy.

https://play.google.com/1/apps/detai....kman.AquaMail

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.
    Have you tried other email apps like K-9 or CloudMagic?
    04-17-2015 07:19 PM
    I have not tried anything other than the apps I have listed. I have always used the aosp app. There is so many apps out there and I didn't know which ones the AC community recommends

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-17-2015 07:24 PM
    Aqua is working well for me
    04-17-2015 07:28 PM
    Offhand I can't think of a mobile email client that has a 'Mark as not junk' function. Maybe MailDroid or something does but I don't remember seeing it. I just select and move the mail to another folder.

Since you handle almost all mail on your phone, you might try some advanced email clients like MailDroid, Type Mail or Cloud Magic to name a few. i've tried a lot of email clients and AquaMail is my default choice for all of our devices. AquaMail has configuration options out the wazoo and a lot of little tricks to make handling email quick and easy.

https://play.google.com/1/apps/detai....kman.AquaMail

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-17-2015 08:08 PM
    MailDroid has a spam plugin that can detect spam as well as mark something as not spam.
    04-19-2015 08:03 AM