I have not heard a single thing about anyone owning this case, or any real reviews on it. Can you interact with it like the S View cover, or just simply a clear plastic cover with the time on it? Can you see the LED notification light through it? If you have it, do you even reccomend it?
    04-18-2015 07:34 AM
    You can interact like answer calls but I believe that's it. The front is a mirrored color tinted plastic and the back matches in color but is opaque and has a slight matte finish so fingerprints back there arent an issue. I picked one up the other day but because I have a glass screen protector it doesn't lay flat.

It is cooler looking than the window one to me and I would suggest it to those that like folio style cases.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-18-2015 08:50 AM
    Where did you get yours, I haven't been able to find it anywhere instore or inline

04-18-2015 09:17 AM
    Cane across a Samsung store in North Cuba. I mean Miami.

04-18-2015 11:23 AM
    I got the clear view case when I picked my handset up.
    It's ok, doesn't look like it'll offer the best drop protection in the world.
    When closed the front does allow answering of calls etc but nothing else that I've noticed so far. It also changed the front son that the clock is displayed behind the screen. The led is visible through the case. It also locks and unlocks the phone when opened or closed.
    My only complaints are
    Firstly after 1 day in my pocket the front was badly scratched (rather this than the phone screen)
    Secondly it is very smooth and therefore slippery, it's slipped out of my pocket while sitting on a few occasions.
    The front doesn't close very well and tends to lift up a little but running a finger down the hinge seems to solved that. I'm guessing after time it'll settle down.

04-18-2015 11:36 AM