Soft keys not lighting up

TheIowaKid

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Can't get the soft keys to light up, regardless of the setting being turned on. Any ideas?

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 614.jpg
    614.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 138

player22

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
It's kind of ironic because most people are trying to figure out how to permanently turn there's off
I know it's not an answer to your question but I just couldn't resist.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Amishtech

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
My display options on my S6 do not even show the "Touch Key Light Duration" option. what is that for? can you advise what software version you are on?

TheIowaKid

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I figured it out. I tried out the ultra power saving mode, but when I turned it off I didn't let it finish. I just turned it on again, the back off but let it finish its process and everything worked again.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jpolicy

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
This was extremely helpful. My soft keys were not lighting after I went into power saver mode. I turned power save mode off, reset the phone and they still were not working. Also, I could not turn on vibration feedback (it was greyed out). I turned on ultra power saver mode, let it load, then shut it off and everything was working again!

THX

Mobileuser1

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same problem but not of the suggested fixes are working. I want the soft keys to light up and vibrate and they aren't doing either even though the settings say they should be. This is following me using ultra power saving mode. I turned power saver on and off several times to let it cycle through as suggested and I've restarted my phone. Idk what else to do and it's really bothering me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon