figured I would experiment with auto brightness to see how it affected battery life. Check the box, phone gets dim, put the phone down on the desk, maybe get a call, check a website etc. check it out 30 minutes later, checkbox is unchecked. Confused. Any hints?
    04-19-2015 09:24 AM
    figured I would experiment with auto brightness to see how it affected battery life. Check the box, phone gets dim, put the phone down on the desk, maybe get a call, check a website etc. check it out 30 minutes later, checkbox is unchecked. Confused. Any hints?
    What carrier are you on? Have you called their tech support? Give it a try. Nothing to lose.
    04-19-2015 01:22 PM
    No, only commiseration. I unchecked mine because I was outside and it went completely dark. I was afraid I had bricked the phone somehow. When I came inside in some lower light, by unchecking the auto, it completely dimmed it. I had it set to the brightest, then auto. And sometimes I'll be using it and the auto shuts itself off and gets REALLY bright. Fun little gremlin in there messing with us.
    04-19-2015 05:34 PM