I used to be able to see the actual events on each day of the month but now I only see a green dot indicating there is an event. You have to click on that day to see what the event is. It was much better before when you could see at a glance your schedule for the whole month and not have to look at one day at a time. This change happened yesterday after having the phone for one week. Does anyone know why/how this happened? My phone syncs with my google calendar on my computer. Thanks for your help.
    04-19-2015 11:12 AM
    Are you sure you didn't change calendar views? I don't have an S6 but in my Note 4 calendar, if I'm on MONTH view I can see events per day, but if I switch to MONTH AND AGENDA, then I only see green dots.
    egeffert likes this.
    04-20-2015 01:45 AM
    The view options I have are year, month, week, day, tasks. On "week" I can still see the events but on "month" I used to see the events but now only the dots. I very well could have done something but don't know what. Thank you so much for trying to help me. If you think of anything else please let me know. I liked it much better before.
    04-20-2015 10:58 AM
    If your view looks like the following (1st screenshot), pull down the separator bar between the calendar and the event at the lower half of the screen (dash mark in the middle) all the way to the bottom of the screen. Doing that should show the calendar in the presentation you're trying to achieve (2nd screenshot).

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Why does my S6 Edge calendar have green dots to indicate an event instead of the event itself?-3477.jpg   Why does my S6 Edge calendar have green dots to indicate an event instead of the event itself?-3478.jpg  
    egeffert and SpookDroid like this.
    04-20-2015 11:38 AM
    Oh my goodness. It worked! Thank you so much! I probably unknowingly swiped it and got the "green dot" view but now know how to fix if it happens again. You're my hero. I was so frustrated. All fixed now. Thanks again!
    SpookDroid and Daspoo like this.
    04-20-2015 12:26 PM
    Mmm... basically the same as the Agenda view I was referring to. Guess they changed it to a swipeable panel instead of an option. Good to know! Thanks for the solution!
    egeffert likes this.
    04-20-2015 08:22 PM
    yes, interesting. thanks
    04-21-2015 10:58 PM
    I have a problem and maybe you have an answer for me. I have the S6 Edge and am very frustrated because I have a feeling this feature is nonexistent...would you happen to know if I can STRIKETHROUGH an event rather than have it checked off and disappear??? Please help.
    04-22-2015 08:23 AM
    Do you mean tasks? Events never go away, they're still in the calendar up until the sync period you set for your calendar (I think 2 weeks is the default).

For tasks, there should be an option to 'Hide Completed Tasks'.
    04-22-2015 10:11 PM
    How the heck do you refresh/sync the stock calendar?
    04-29-2015 09:48 PM
    I am getting a message "Switch to Google Calendar - Use the official Google Calendar app to manage your calendar". What is the calendar that comes with the S6 Edge? It seems to sync with the google calendar on my computer just fine and looks pretty much the same to me. Should I get this Calendar App and would everything transfer over or would I have to re-enter everything or should I just leave well enough alone and say "No Thanks"?
    07-18-2015 01:34 PM