08-29-2015 12:31 AM
81 ... 234
tools
    Totally awesome, dude. Who has six hours for non-stop heavy usage? Not most people.
    You would be surprised at just how many of the working poor only have a cell phone as their only online device. They use it for web, YouTube, even TV with chrome cast.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-17-2015 10:17 PM
    You would be surprised at just how many of the working poor only have a cell phone as their only online device. They use it for web, YouTube, even TV with chrome cast.

While I do feel for the plight of that segment of the population, i was making reference to those who have posted about significant screen on time in this forum, I pay more than my fair share in taxes so that they are able to have the devices without any skin in the game. If they are spending it on Chromecast which is not a necessity, they should be making sure there kids have food and clothes to wear to school instead.
    05-17-2015 10:29 PM
    Reviving this thread as its needed, no one comes here to discuss why they love their S6.

After many months since launch, I am still loving this device. Even with having to get it swapped due to camera sensor problems, my overall experience has been fantastic. Maybe I got lucky or maybe I just don't pay attention to every flaw but I love this device and wouldnt change it for any other.

JoshDunc likes this.
    08-27-2015 03:23 PM
    Reviving this thread as its needed, no one comes here to discuss why they love their S6.

After many months since launch, I am still loving this device. Even with having to get it swapped due to camera sensor problems, my overall experience has been fantastic. Maybe I got lucky or maybe I just don't pay attention to every flaw but I love this device and wouldnt change it for any other.

Right there with you. Mine is still going strong.

chezm likes this.
    08-27-2015 04:10 PM
    Right there with you. Mine is still going strong.

I've tested other phones and I still think the regular S6 feels best in hand and it the perfect screen size. This is the first phone in many years that I didn't get bored of within 2 months of owning it.

08-28-2015 06:45 PM
    I still love this phone too. Even now I look on my phone carriers website and can't choose any other android device I would want instead. I already had a large screen device in the six plus and was desperate for a smaller one. Most android companies seem to be of the opinion that bigger is better. The size of the S6 is the sweetspot for me. My only gripe after months of using this phone is the battery life but even then I am getting around 5-6 hours screen on time and the fast charge is just ridiculous (in a good way). My phone will go from empty to charged in a little over an hour whereas my six plus takes over two hours to charge even with the iPad charger. If the S7 gets released next year with the same camera and a bigger battery it will be the perfect device
    chezm likes this.
    08-29-2015 12:31 AM
81 ... 234