I am having a problem attempting to download a theme from the Theme Store and when I click on the download link, a white box will pop up and immediately disappear. I didn't disable anything I shouldn't have to make this occur. However, the Samsung apps I disabled are 3D TourViewer, Family Utility, Galaxy Apps/Widget, Smart Limits.

Looks like Samsung Acct. isn't working for some reason. Under "Accounts" there is a grey circle and when I press on it, nothing happens, but kicks me to the previous screen... Anyone else have this problem?? Do I need to do a Factory Reset to get this to work again? I don't care about this situation now, but when better themes comes to the store, I would like to try them out. This is with the AT&T variant if that matters.
    04-20-2015 07:15 AM
    I am having a problem attempting to download a theme from the Theme Store and when I click on the download link, a white box will pop up and immediately disappear. I didn't disable anything I shouldn't have to make this occur. However, the Samsung apps I disabled are 3D TourViewer, Family Utility, Galaxy Apps/Widget, Smart Limits.

Looks like Samsung Acct. isn't working for some reason. Under "Accounts" there is a grey circle and when I press on it, nothing happens, but kicks me to the previous screen... Anyone else have this problem?? Do I need to do a Factory Reset to get this to work again? I don't care about this situation now, but when better themes comes to the store, I would like to try them out. This is with the AT&T variant if that matters.
    Go to Accounts and remove the Samsung one, and Clear Data on Samsung Account App and any other Samsung App you may think that is related, power off and enter Recovery mode and clear cache then reboot and create a new account and sign in to your Samsung account and see what happens. If it's still the same, then consider the factory reset.
    04-20-2015 07:28 AM
    Thanks, looks like I will have to do a factory reset.
    04-20-2015 11:33 AM
    I have the same issue.
    S6 Edge
    05-12-2015 06:57 AM
    Same exact issue. No amount of cache wiping, clearing data, safe modes, and activating and deactivating apps helped. I didn't do a factory reset because I felt it wasn't worth it. If you do a factory reset, let us know if it works.
    05-12-2015 08:18 AM

A solution I have found is to download an older version of the Samsung Account app
    09-08-2016 10:46 PM