What are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S6?

darryjr

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I swear by the speck candyshell grip ,I have been using them for a while. Not too much bulk,feel great in hand,and very protective.

kobe008

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I've always gone with otterbox commuter but am leaning towards UAG for the S6. Any suggestions on which color would go best with a gold s6?

cajunB

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
whenever i get a case, i get sick of the look real quick so i always end up buying a new one.
but i find it pretty convenient to have this Dual Poly Bumper from OBLIQ to just switch out the bumper frames for new looks.

using this for now:

71wM-w6rJkL._SL1500_.jpg

can anyone else recommend a case like this? where you can just switch off looks in 1 purchase?

Zoostation

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I was leaning towards a Commuter and a Zagg screen protector as I had mentioned earlier, but is there anything else I should be looking at? My old Droid DNA got a cracked screen from a drop of about 2 1/2 ft with the Seidio Active case (impact was on the top of the phone where the shell didn't extend to. It;s pretty much a guarantee I will drop any phone I get.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I was leaning towards a Commuter and a Zagg screen protector as I had mentioned earlier, but is there anything else I should be looking at? My old Droid DNA got a cracked screen from a drop of about 2 1/2 ft with the Seidio Active case (impact was on the top of the phone where the shell didn't extend to. It;s pretty much a guarantee I will drop any phone I get.

As long as you don't deliberately throw it on the ground or off a parking garage, the Defender is fine most every drop that might most likely occur.

jstkdn

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I'm a bit of a case junky. I have a daily driver when not at home, an at home, and a case for when I'm actually doing something (yard work, etc) I enjoy all 3.

Daily Driver: Galaxy S6 Case, Spigen® [ALUMINUM BUMPER] Galaxy S6 Case Protective... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QU4MT5Y...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4377139

At home: Galaxy S6 Case, Spigen® [Ultra-Thin] Galaxy S6 Case Slim **NEW** [Liquid Air] [Liquid Crystal] Premium Semi-transparent Super Lightweight / Exact Fit / Absolutely NO Bulkiness Soft Case for Galaxy S6 (2015) - Liquid Crystal (SGP11307) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QU4N7A...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4377139

Working: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...219634319248%26skuId%3D4551035&token=H28ZbmkD

BioFanatic

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
At home: Galaxy S6 Case, Spigen® [Ultra-Thin] Galaxy S6 Case Slim **NEW** [Liquid Air] [Liquid Crystal] Premium Semi-transparent Super Lightweight / Exact Fit / Absolutely NO Bulkiness Soft Case for Galaxy S6 (2015) - Liquid Crystal (SGP11307) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QU4N7A...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4377161

Quick question about the Liquid Crystal case! How is the button and port/speaker alignment on yours? Many of the reviews that I've read mention that the buttons aren't aligned very well, and part of the speaker is covered. Any other problems with that case worth mentioning? Does it seem to offer decent protection? Sorry for all the questions, but I really like that case and will likely buy it, just want to make sure. Thanks!

bytheriver

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
French Bull case. Keeps slim profile. Back is slick,sides are grippy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    600.7 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 111

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Actually saw this on a friends S6 today. Best looking S6 case that I have seen yet. My god some of these huge plastic cases that people are putting on the S6 is such a shame. The ringke slim is nice though. Some of those other OtterBox massive cases are just fugly. In my opinopn. My S6 is naked, too nice to wrap in plastic.

Posted via the Android Central App

Pretty much this, #1 factor in a phone for me is size, can't see purchasing a nice slim phone and wrapping it in a clunker. I've dropped my GS3 once a week minimum for three years with a very slim case and it's been fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678