Ok so am I a dope or something? (rhetorical question so no need to answer ...but when I record video I always do it in Landscape. When I go to play it back and I hold the phone in landscape, my screen only displays a small window and it's not rotated properly. If I play it back holding phone in portrait, I get a full screen but the rotation is still off.

How do I play it back so I see full screen landscape like I recorded it?
    04-20-2015 02:23 PM
    Ok so am I a dope or something? (rhetorical question so no need to answer ...but when I record video I always do it in Landscape. When I go to play it back and I hold the phone in landscape, my screen only displays a small window and it's not rotated properly. If I play it back holding phone in portrait, I get a full screen but the rotation is still off.

How do I play it back so I see full screen landscape like I recorded it?
    Ok, found my answer in this thread:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...landscape.html

Basically, you need to be holding the phone in the orientation that you want it before you toggle to video recording in order for it to playback the same way. The way the S6 works (as opposed to the S3) is that as soon as you toggle to video it starts recording. The S3 you had to toggle to Video and then press start. This will take some getting used to for me.
    04-20-2015 03:16 PM
    LoL!

yeah, i had to get used to it too. My wife though, still does this even though I've told her a million times what to do!

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-20-2015 03:32 PM