Gmail app on s6

katiheefner

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I can not figure out for the life of me how to get my work exchange email to my Gmail app. I've tried every combination of things and I keep getting the same error about not connecting to the server. I have it working on the stock app but I think I would like to use the Gmail app. Is there something in my settings maybe turned off or disabled?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I can not figure out for the life of me how to get my work exchange email to my Gmail app. I've tried every combination of things and I keep getting the same error about not connecting to the server. I have it working on the stock app but I think I would like to use the Gmail app. Is there something in my settings maybe turned off or disabled?

Is there any different step or setting between the 2 apps when you are configuring them?

If nothing works try to clear data in the gmail app on the Applications manager. Did you install the exchange add-on or are you using gmail only? Because if you are using Gmail app alone just try sideloading the Exchange add-on from Apkmirror.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37