This post may show my ignorance but so be it
    It is the old subject of apps running in.the background
    I just downloaded battery Dr and it indicates several apps draining the battery including many of the , for lack of a better term , "little men" apps like passpoint services etc
    What is the best way of dealing with these I know that app killer apps have their detractors

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-20-2015 09:15 PM
    Don't use them. Android has better RAM management than any third party app can provide. Usually, having an app manager will use more battery than it actually saves since keeping the apps in RAM doesn't use as much battery as having to reopen then every time you use the app. If anything, when noticing that your battery isn't draining normally, then you can kill the offending app manually, but for the most part that's pretty rare
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-20-2015 09:36 PM
    Just because those apps are using some battery doesn't mean that they're the main cause of battery issues. Are they using 10-20% of battery, or are they in the single digits?

Show us some battery stats to get a better idea of what's going on. Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
    2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
    3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
    4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html
    04-20-2015 09:39 PM
    Memory and battery mangers just take up space. When you are done with an app, close it. Take the advice above and be diligent about not letting them run in the background. Some apps are pretty resource intensive and suck your battery dry. Don't need an app to tell you to close it when you are done.
    04-20-2015 09:42 PM