Which Keyboard do you use?

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
I've used SwiftKey on every phone I've had since the OG EVO. I think I'd be lost without it...lol.

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
When Swype was free on the Samsung Phones I was using them and thought it was the best, then they got rid of it and just had the Paid version so I decided that if I needed to pay I was going to see what else was out there, Google did a Sale last year on the Swiftkey for .99 and I bought it there, I haven't used anything else since then.

I've tried Google keyboard once or twice in that time but even when they have getting a lot better, and it looks and works a lot better, for me Swiftkey is superior, and now that Swiftkey is Free, it's a no brainer.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I was using Google since launch, but with the re-sizable keyboard and numbers always on i am using the Samsung now and its fine.

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I had been a long time SwiftKey user, but one of their updates a year ago installed a context specific emoji key and it made it a real hassle to type in certain apps. So I moved to the Lollipop Keyboard, and I started to enjoy swiping. But it kept crashing in certain apps, especially my BOA app (I couldn't enter my deposit amount without switching my keyboard). I also hated that there was only one long press for punctuation.

I'm back on SwiftKey, and I'm sorry I ever left. It's just so much smoother and feature rich.

StanleyMan

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I've always used swiftkey, but I am really liking TouchPal a bit more now. Better prediction and I like the themes for it. Check it out.

Mr_Bugman

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Been using Swiftkey for awhile. I like the syncing between my phone/tablet and it really does "learn".

Automatically fixes my usual mistakes and sometimes the auto complete suggestions are so accurate it's creepy. Great app.

Techno-guy

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Was using SwiftKey but moved on to Google. I find it remarkable for its prediction accuracy. The stock Samsung keyboard is pretty good too.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Was using SwiftKey but moved on to Google. I find it remarkable for its prediction accuracy. The stock Samsung keyboard is pretty good too.

I have used Swiftkey for a while and it is scary accurate with predictive text. Sometimes it's a pain when you don't notice that completes a note with the wrong word which could be embarrassing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos