Force Play Services update...

Mr_Bugman

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Some of you, like me, have been wanting the new update for Google Play Services.

Just wanted to share that a new version of the Android Wear companion app is available. This update is dependent on the new version of Play Services...

So by installing or updating Android Wear you should immediately be notified of the Play Services update.

This just worked on 3 separate devices for me. Even without connecting a Wear device.

Just thought I'd share.

Posted via the Android Central App

CHILLYWILL_95831

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Some of you, like me, have been wanting the new update for Google Play Services.

Just wanted to share that a new version of the Android Wear companion app is available. This update is dependent on the new version of Play Services...

So by installing or updating Android Wear you should immediately be notified of the Play Services update.

This just worked on 3 separate devices for me. Even without connecting a Wear device.

Just thought I'd share.

Is There a reason why I can't see the link or the how to?

CHILLYWILL_95831

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

Just thought I'd share.

I don't even see a Google play services application in either of my app folders....

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Play services isn't an app that you download or update from the Play Store. It's a process that kind of controls other Google apps. To see the version and other basic information you can go to settings - apps - all tab and scroll down until you find it. It's updated on batches by Google under the hood and this trick is meant to force that.

CHILLYWILL_95831

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Play services isn't an app that you download or update from the Play Store. It's a process that kind of controls other Google apps. To see the version and other basic information you can go to settings - apps - all tab and scroll down until you find it. It's updated on batches by Google under the hood and this trick is meant to force that.

Thanks, it worked for me as well.

Novany

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site

How if my play service got disappear? Abd my play store only "loading"?
Please help, thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you having the same issue described in this thread, or is it different? More details would be helpful.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz