Samsung Theme Editor Now available

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Come on guys, some of you should be great designers, I'm simply not, so how many of you are going to signup for this? Remember, looking for great dark themes to help with our AMOLED screens and battery life.

Read more about it here. Samsung Theme | SAMSUNG Developers

Last edited:

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I tried signing up but having a mental block about what kind of theme to do. Any suggestions?

Here's a hint, it should be as dark as the mental block between your ears.

We need some dark themes that don't have some childish icons.

Posted via the Android Central App

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Dark theme it is! I will try to submit some dark themes and see what Samsung says. They will contact me if submission is up to their snuff. Stay tuned...I will try to post screen shots and get some feedback. Apparently only Korea/China and Japan only allows paid themes. It needs to be free elsewhere. Hopefully some good quality ones will be on the store to get people to pay for them (they said near the end of the year for US designers).

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I am also looking forward to talented folks creating some amazing themes, I am unfortunately not one of them. All the themes currently on the Theme Store are meh, looking for some cool Dark themes as well...Even a Batman theme would be appreciated!! =)

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I am also looking forward to talented folks creating some amazing themes, I am unfortunately not one of them. All the themes currently on the Theme Store are meh, looking for some cool Dark themes as well...Even a Batman theme would be appreciated!! =)

I think that would be cool for a Batman theme but since it might be submited to Samsung for review, I dont want any copyright issues with images and possibly fonts. I think colors, styling, etc. might be ok though. A Dark Knight influenced theme might be cool!

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait for some more themes to come to the store. Most of them right now are a little cartoony. I love how everything matches throughout the phone with these themes-- something I couldn't get with Nova. I would gladly pay a couple of bucks for a good theme. I hope someone makes an owl theme! I'm using DeerDream right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Taz89

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Do a theme that looks like stock android lollipop and also a dark stock android lollipop theme too.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae