How did I live without wireless charging!?

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Got my wireless chargers in the mail yesterday and am loving the heck out of them. One at home and one at work, so far working like a charm, except for the random "wireless charging is paused" glitch. Please pardon the dust, obviously I need to clean soon!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 1746.jpg
    1746.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 189

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Well I tried uploading some other pics showing the phone on it, but AC app keeps crashing. It seems to crash a lot for some reason. Anyway you get the picture lol. Loving it!

Thanks to the crew at AC for the wireless charger info they out out a little while ago.

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Got my wireless chargers in the mail yesterday and am loving the heck out of them. One at home and one at work, so far working like a charm, except for the random "wireless charging is paused" glitch. Please pardon the dust, obviously I need to clean soon!

What's the wireless charging is paused glitch all about I haven't heard of that.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I just started using wireless charing and I'm also getting the "wireless charging has paused" inconsistently, sometimes I won't get it at all and sometimes it keeps going on and off randomly. I was surprised I was able to charge around 30% in about 20 mins, not too bad.

Posted via S6

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I just started using wireless charing and I'm also getting the "wireless charging has paused" inconsistently, sometimes I won't get it at all and sometimes it keeps going on and off randomly. I was surprised I was able to charge around 30% in about 20 mins, not too bad.

Posted via S6

The only way I charge is wireless and I have never had that. That's weird.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site

Posted via S6

Yep! Wireless charging is actually much faster than I'd been led to believe. Very happy about it.

ballzac

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I've been looking to gut one, are those the ones that are like 15$? Do they work well with a case too? that's my only concern is using it with a case

DaHui623

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Wireless charging was probably the #1 thing I missed from my Palm Pre days. So glad to have it back.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I've been looking to gut one, are those the ones that are like 15$? Do they work well with a case too? that's my only concern is using it with a case

The ones I got (pic above) say they are 5 amp, charge pretty dang fast imo, and work thru my Urban Armor Gear case.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a total of about 5 wireless chargers, two of which Best Buy gave me for free (the Samsung ones)
I love it! My next phone must have wireless charging

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I have a total of about 5 wireless chargers, two of which Best Buy gave me for free (the Samsung ones)
I love it! My next phone must have wireless charging

Oh yeah I remember that! Very nice, you made out like a bandit. Yeah definitely have to have wireless on all next phones.

el bos

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, love wireless charging! Got the official Samsung Wireless Charging Pad and a RAVPower wireless charging pad. Both charge pretty fast!

Sent from my ATT Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk