Please excuse me if this is actually not an issue specific to the Galaxy S6 (my first android phone), but I really miss the feature of having somewhere onscreen to be able to scroll to the top of a list....be that list a long webpage, or even a page of features, etc.

I've searched and seen some apps out there that add a button (or two) to accomplish what I'm trying to do....but I don't know that I'd want to give up Real Estate just to be able to scroll "Home" on a page.

Am I missing a feature I should know about?
    Is there a gesture that does this (and the reverse to go the Bottom of a page)?

Thanks in advance for any help you can lend!

Flash
    Durham, NC
    Daspoo likes this.
    04-22-2015 09:54 PM
    I'd love to know the answer to this one as well.

-# Cheers! #-
    04-23-2015 10:02 AM
    Hmmmm, guess there's no answer for this one, eh?

Kind of frustrating to be in my email.....be a zillion emails down the page and sit flicking my finger repeatedly!
    04-25-2015 11:04 AM
    Apple patented this feature, because for some reason the government let's apple patent everything, and that was part of early litigations. So we are left not being able to do this unless you root. Go Apple!!
    04-25-2015 11:21 AM
    Apple patented this feature, because for some reason the government let's apple patent everything, and that was part of early litigations. So we are left not being able to do this unless you root. Go Apple!!
    Don't kid yourself, you'd do the same thing.

Posted via the Android Central App
    drone3 likes this.
    04-25-2015 12:08 PM

At least google could come up with something similar or heck, even license the patent.

But he is right. Apple could **** between two pieces of glass, add skittles for icons, and the patent office would grant them a patent. Hell, all apple has to do is think it and it'll get patented.

mclark1242 and BioFanatic like this.
    04-25-2015 01:24 PM
    At least google could come up with something similar or heck, even license the patent.

But he is right. Apple could **** between two pieces of glass, add skittles for icons, and the patent office would grant them a patent. Hell, all apple has to do is think it and it'll get patented.

Not intentionally trying to offend you, although it will likely happen anyway, but I wish I could filter ridiculous posts like this. They are juvenile and bitter for absolutely no justifiable reason.

When we give stupid people a voice, we all lose.

04-25-2015 10:35 PM
    I use Oprah for text reflow but it has an arrow to got the bottom or top of the page. It's just that it only shows up when you move the page and then... But it fast like a video game, as it goes away fast.
    But hey, it's fun. Give it a try.

04-26-2015 02:44 AM
    Not intentionally trying to offend you, although it will likely happen anyway, but I wish I could filter ridiculous posts like this. They are juvenile and bitter for absolutely no justifiable reason.

Bwahahahahaha

You realize your comment is just as childish as mine? Two wrongs don't make a right and besides, i didn't bash you nor call you names. So stupid is as stupid does.
    04-26-2015 05:38 AM

Lol
    04-26-2015 07:17 AM

F that, most people would have some consideration for the public and not try to screw the world because they want everyone to choose their product. is that different than communism?
    06-26-2015 01:15 PM
    Not intentionally trying to offend you

If I didn't know any better, I'd say your post was definitely trying to offend. That makes you equally petty.
    06-26-2015 01:34 PM
    The up/down arrow that appears on the side when I start the scroll works for me.
    06-26-2015 03:28 PM
    If I didn't know any better, I'd say your post was definitely trying to offend. That makes you equally petty.
    Besides, I was just trying to be funny.
    06-27-2015 05:50 AM