first let me start by saying I spend almost $2000 a year on phones. I have a sickness,lol.

I have had every flagship android since I can remember and have always been happy,at least I tbought I was.

Never swayed from android until two months ago. I decided to try the iPhone 6 plus, I was utterly surprised with how much I enjoyed it. But as usual , the s6 came it and I HAD to have it.

So last Friday comes, went to best buy , $700 later I'm walking out with the next best thing. Loved it , size, screen, how it felt in hand, but wow , the battery wasn't up to par. So I read through the forums , saw the problems, made the tweaks , and still wasn't too happy. I am not a heavy user, but was still needing to charge twice a day, never, on any android I have owned did I have to do that. Than I started to think about , why with the way technology is these days do you have to spend that kind of money on a device and disable over 40!apps to still get sub par battery life?

Like I said I am an android fanatic , but for the expierence I had with the iPhone I am back with it and returning s6 today. I wanted to like it, really. It just amazed me how the iPhone ran smooth right out of the box. No adjustments, smooth running. Not perfect, no phone is and I know every person has their own opinion, this is mine. Hopefully it is resolved soon and I can come back to it,phone was really nice, quick and smooth.
    Alex_NJ likes this.
    04-23-2015 09:37 AM
    Sorry to hear about your woes. I have had the opposite experience. The s6 is more reliable and stable than my old iphone 6 plus. But if the iPhone works better for you, by all means, stick with it

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
    04-23-2015 10:11 AM
    For web browsing and instant messaging I don't think Android can beat Apple in this field yet
    04-23-2015 10:22 AM
    For web browsing and instant messaging I don't think Android can beat Apple in this field yet
    Fair point but Apple has a bit more optimization and a headstart. Apple can control more since only make their products.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device
    04-23-2015 12:29 PM
    I also think we've seen the peak of Apple, I genuinely feel like they are going to slip up soon.
    04-23-2015 01:13 PM
    Sorry to hear about your woes. I have had the opposite experience. The s6 is more reliable and stable than my old iphone 6 plus. But if the iPhone works better for you, by all means, stick with it

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
    This.
    04-23-2015 01:34 PM
    I love my 6+, but after 6 months with it I just grew bored probably in large part to the lack of customizations. Wanting to try android again I got the S6. For me the thing about any phone is having the ability to change things up to suit my moods. The 6+ is an awesome device with a great, nice big screen, but no real ability to change things up once in a while, hence the boredom sets in. I'm keeping both and will use the 6+ on trips for it's awesome screen size, no need to take a laptop or tablet along. I'm firmly enjoying my return to android after an 18 month hiatus. One more unexpected plus with the S6 is the friends I talked to say I sound much clearer now as opposed to the iPhone, wasn't expecting this , but happy about it.
    04-23-2015 01:51 PM
    I also think we've seen the peak of Apple, I genuinely feel like they are going to slip up soon.
    You are giving the public way too much credit.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device
    Alex_NJ and lutin like this.
    04-23-2015 03:00 PM