ZeroLemon Battery Case 50% off @ Amazon

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the reminder. I saw it yesterday as I was waiting for the Morphie but wont be available until end of May. It seems like a great deal. Only concern was no more wireless charging but with the ability to not wall hug is a plus. Ordered one and we will see how it is.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Awesome, good catch. Of the two which would people say is best? I've used Mophie for multiple iPhones with no problems, but never tried for Android.

Posted via the Android Central App

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
For those maybe interested in getting a battery case for the S6, Amazon has a great on the ZeroLemon case.

ZeroLemon Galaxy S6 battery case now 50% off at a familiar retailer - SamMobile

I can't speak on its reliability or quality, but I can say that having a Mophie case for my old M7 was beyond useful after having the phone for a while.

-# Cheers! #-

Probably won't need it often but yesterday I couldn't pass up this deal mostly for trips to unfamiliar places. Managed to get an additional $10 off with a promo code!

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
$20 for this thing is steal! Probably won't use it daily but it'll definitely come in handy.

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reminder. I saw it yesterday as I was waiting for the Morphie but wont be available until end of May. It seems like a great deal. Only concern was no more wireless charging but with the ability to not wall hug is a plus. Ordered one and we will see how it is.

If you look through the pictures they have it charging on the Samsung wireless pad. Unless that's false advertisement I'd say we're good to go wireless.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
If you look through the pictures they have it charging on the Samsung wireless pad. Unless that's false advertisement I'd say we're good to go wireless.

I saw that and was wondering the same thing... Very interesting.

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Awesome, good catch. Of the two which would people say is best? I've used Mophie for multiple iPhones with no problems, but never tried for Android.

I probably would go Mophie over ZeroLemon simply bc I used the former for my HTC One M7 and never used (or heard of) the latter before now. But as others have said, at this price it's a great deal. I won't use it all the time as my predominant case, but when I'm out and about and can't get to an outlet, it'll come in quite handy.

-# Cheers! #-

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I probably would go Mophie over ZeroLemon simply bc I used the former for my HTC One M7 and never used (or heard of) the latter before now. But as others have said, at this price it's a great deal. I won't use it all the time as my predominant case, but when I'm out and about and can't get to an outlet, it'll come in quite handy.

-# Cheers! #-

Cool, yeah I'm picking it up, can't best the price, besides Mophie is expensive.

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm turned off by the fact that this likely will remove the wireless charging/Samsung Pay capability

I agree - but if you use it as a backup for, say, something like going sightseeing for a full day and using the S6 as your camera, it'd be perfect. A full charge available quickly.

-# Cheers! #-

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Man... Is my wife going to be mad at me lol. I've been going crazy buying stuff for the new phone. I think this'll be the last for a while.

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I did see that too...i will know in a few days and will be awesome if it did but doubt it from the Q&A on Amazon:

Will this case work with the Samsung Wireless Charging pad?

A: I have not tried it usint the wireless charging pad. I assume that the charging pad will still charge the phones internal battery, but you might have to chatge the case separately Frederick Kapmeyer answered on April 21, 2015
A: I bought the version for the Nexus5 when it came out, and it did NOT allow wireless charging. Furthermore, the quality of these cases is terrible, and will make your sexy new s6 look and feel like a rubber brick. C. H. Ratliff answered on April 21, 2015

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech