ZeroLemon Battery Case 50% off @ Amazon

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Man... Is my wife going to be mad at me lol. I've been going crazy buying stuff for the new phone. I think this'll be the last for a while.

Posted via the Android Central App

Lol - yeah, I'm having to tone it down myself.

Posted via Android Central App

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Well that sounds bad...

Nah, the Mophie I got for the M7 was NOT attractive. But at the point when you *need* it, I personally couldn't give a crap about it being sexy. What's the point of having a haut smartphone that won't power on? lol

Like I mentioned before, for me it'll be totally utilitarian and only used for brief moments of time. Totally justified for a 20 buck price tag I think.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Nah, the Mophie I got for the M7 was NOT attractive. But at the point when you *need* it, I personally couldn't give a crap about it being sexy. What's the point of having a haut smartphone that won't power on? lol

Like I mentioned before, for me it'll be totally utilitarian and only used for brief moments of time. Totally justified for a 20 buck price tag I think.

Ya that's true, all good points.

handwerk79

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
i had one on my S3 a long time ago. i got 2 day life on the battery with a lot of use. i ordered one cause i dont want to have to make sure to charge like i am now without a bigger battery

handwerk79

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
just got it in today. i have to say it was awkward at first putting it together, but seems like it'll be pretty good. came fully charged going to run it till it runs out and post a pic.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
just got it in today. i have to say it was awkward at first putting it together, but seems like it'll be pretty good. came fully charged going to run it till it runs out and post a pic.

Cool thx. Is it grippy or slippery? Looks like hard plastic.

handwerk79

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
pretty grippy to be honest. and the sound isn't distorted much since the speakers are front facing. it comes with a extender cord for your head set cause it added about half an inch of space. and isn't too slippery when sat on a table. pics taken with Nexus 6 by the by

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Is the case tight on the phone and does it have a soft inside? Just worried about scratching the phone. Mine should be in tomm. so can't wait to test it out as well.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
pretty grippy to be honest. and the sound isn't distorted much since the speakers are front facing. it comes with a extender cord for your head set cause it added about half an inch of space. and isn't too slippery when sat on a table. pics taken with Nexus 6 by the by

Thanks handwerk! Can't wait to get mine, hopefully tomorrow.

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I'd consider it for that price. Guess I'll be going with Mophie.

Verizon has the Mophie on sale for $80. They tried to sell me one earlier but I'd already went with the ZeroLemon. The rep was a bit intrigued by the price and differences which are few.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463