Greetings! I am a iPhone convert and couldn't be happier. I just got the Galaxy S6 which of course is running Lollipop. One of the features I used all the time on my iPhone was the ability to skip forward/back while listening to music (e.g. Pandora, Rhapsody, Music Player, etc.). I'm afraid to ask but am I to understand this functionality does NOT work on this phone/OS??? If so, how can I get around this? I do not want to root the phone nor do I want to be forced to use apps that require me to play music stored on the phone. I have subscriptions to Pandora and Rhapsody for a reason. Frankly, had I known this was the case I probably would have stuck with the iPhone.

I know similar questions have been asked but none provide clear solutions. Most result in several variations of... "you should use Poweramp".
    04-23-2015 12:50 PM
    I believe you can do this with headphones made for Android. I'm sure the ones that came in the box must be able to do this? I haven't even unwrapped mine so I can't say for sure. Anyway, I have some nice Bose MIE2i headphones that I use with my iPhone but if I want the same functionality (volume, skipping) with my GS6 I have to buy the pair made for Android.

Bose actually has some that say "for Samsung Galaxy phones" and they advertise the in-line controls being able to adjust volume and skip tracks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    04-23-2015 10:06 PM
    On some headphones, you can double click the play button to skip forward, triple click to skip backwards

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
    04-24-2015 12:31 AM