Is there one that's better than the other? Does anyone know any ways to transfer Google Play Music to the Stock Music App?
    04-23-2015 08:59 PM
    Transferring music from your Google Play Music library involves downloading the music tracks on your computer browser (from your Google Play Music library website), then transferring those files to the phone's internal storage or SD card. If you download the music directly from the Play Music app, the stock Music app won't be able to read it, because downloading from the app is only for offline usage by Google Play Music only.
    DaHui623 likes this.
    04-24-2015 02:17 AM
    There's an app called Music Mate that will download your Google Play Music so you can play your music with any player. You get 50 downloads free, then it's $3.99 for the key to unlock it for unlimited use.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.musicmate

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-24-2015 09:21 AM
    Thanks for the info. Music Mate definitely seems more ideal to me. (I could justify the $4 price)

I still wonder if there are any key advantages/disadvantages to each player though. Does one have higher quality audio if both music libraries downloaded?
    04-24-2015 09:34 AM
    Thanks for the info. Music Mate definitely seems more ideal to me. (I could justify the $4 price)

I still wonder if there are any key advantages/disadvantages to each player though. Does one have higher quality audio if both music libraries downloaded?
    I chose Rocket Player years ago, when I was forced into the Android world, simply because it has a companion app that allows you to sync with your itunes library, including playlists, etc. (That was important to me.) I love this player and don't use anything else. If you are going to put your library on your phone anyway, you should check it out.

Cheers.
    04-24-2015 10:57 AM