The first galaxy s6 that I had, had a dark spot that showed up inpictures. On my lunch break at work one day, I took the phone to exchange it at the closest Verizon store. When I got back to work and I went to remove the plastic around the camera lens, I noticed there was a scratch on the camera housing. When I started to examine the phone more I noticed there was a large scratch on the metal frame. Luckily the store believe me when I told them that I hadn't dropped it and they told me that I could exchange it again. The only issue was they had no remaining 32 gig available in black. After waiting for about a week, they let me know that they had another one in stock and they were holding it for me. Upon examining the new device, I noticed that the back glass panel was lifting. am I very unlucky, or is anybody else noticing issues like this with the hardware?

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-23-2015 10:54 PM
    Wow that sucks. They don't seem to be common issues here. Guess you just have bad luck

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
    04-24-2015 12:29 AM
    One of my employees had an S6 that ended up with the power button sinking into the housing within 3 days. He mentioned that according to the TMobile store, they had 3 other phones returned this week with the same issue
    04-24-2015 03:18 AM
    I went through 3 devices with the third being non-defective. First one had a dead pixel and the second had a piece of dirt between the glass and the display. Thankfully three times is the charm, sigh. I thought there were production issues too, but some people lucked out on their first try
    04-24-2015 03:27 AM
    Sorry you had to go through all that. It sounds like bad luck. Hopefully, the store employees were being careful prepping the phones for sale.
    04-24-2015 06:05 AM
    Change your store!
    it looks like THEY have bad luck, not you
    04-24-2015 06:08 AM
    Change your store!
    it looks like THEY have bad luck, not you
    Unfortunately, I can't change stores. I don't think if I walk into a random Verizon store and say "hey, my phone is scratched" they'll just hand me a new one. I guess I could try though!
    04-24-2015 12:35 PM
    I guess I'll just keep trying. It feels like the bamboo moto x problem all over again!
    04-24-2015 12:36 PM
    Bummer...no build quality issues for me. It's actually the best built phone I've every owned, by far. Bad luck on your part, for sure. It can happen with any product.
    04-24-2015 12:39 PM
    I guess I'll just keep trying. It feels like the bamboo moto x problem all over again!
    Put a Defender on it. Fewer worries.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device
    04-24-2015 12:56 PM
    It's like scratch gate from the iPhone 5 all over again. If you look close enough at the bezel you will find some kind of nick, ding or tiny scratch somewhere.

I just returned a white one that had a good nick on the aluminum below the home button right out of the box.
    04-24-2015 01:56 PM
    I had to return my first S6 because the voice microphone was defective - callers said I sounded like I was in a wind tunnel under water. Verizon was willing to mail me a reconditioned phone OR wait until a new phone arrived at the store. Since I only had the phone 3 days, I decided to wait for a new phone. Come on Verizon, you should immediately swap out any defective device you sell for a new one, not reconditioned! My new S6 now works like a dream!
    04-28-2015 02:41 PM
    Bummer...no build quality issues for me. It's actually the best built phone I've every owned, by far. Bad luck on your part, for sure. It can happen with any product.
    Same here. Only problems that I've experienced are software and they should be smoothed over in 5.1 when samsung releases it

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-29-2015 08:17 AM