08-22-2015 04:17 PM
51 123
tools
    05-20-2015 09:52 PM
    I would look for a TPU case tbh, silicone pulls lint from your pocket when you pull it out. (assuming you put your phone in your pocket)
    Plus TPU cases last longer imo.
    TPU cases have always worked well for me also. I got the spigen neo hybrid for my s6. Looks great and has a nice gripy back.
    05-20-2015 09:56 PM
    Ballistic Explorer?
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

lol
    Shon123 likes this.
    05-20-2015 11:39 PM
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

lol
    osnap! tables being flipped!!! things just got serious (LOL)
    05-20-2015 11:53 PM
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

lol
    Not as hip,as my teenage son. Did I just get punked?
    05-21-2015 05:43 AM
    This is the one I use now.
    http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Diztron...cUvbUpU4439703

It's a TPU but the quality, fit and finish is excellent.
    I've been using Diztronic cases for years and they are the best of the best.
    I bought many different cases and always go back to a Diztronic cause their quality is just so much better.
    05-21-2015 10:28 AM
    Thanks for the Diztronic referral. Looks like forum has been about favorite cases rather than the original post which is something similar to an Apple Iphone 6 OEM case. Nothing referenced until this one looks even close. I just ordered it and will see how close it comes to the grip and slim form factor of the Apple case. I have ordered 6 cases so far and the only one I've purchased that even has any amount of grip is the speck grip case. Now I just wish they made that grip material to cover complete phone and be slim but time will tell.
    05-22-2015 03:54 PM
    The Diztronic case is really nice. I use it and it is great for me. I hate bulky cases and the Diztronic doesn't add any bulk the the phone.
    Amazon.com: Galaxy S6 Case, Diztronic Full Matte Flexible TPU Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 - Charcoal Gray
    Attachment 177810
    Glad you like the case. From the screen shot, the camera cutout and the front lip don't look deep enough. Not being sarcastic or judgemental and definitely no offense intended but it seems more accurate to say that there is minimal bulk. This is just my opinion for any of those wondering.
    05-23-2015 08:04 AM
    I also was looking for a thin case like my wife's Apple-made silicon case, and the closest I could find was this one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00SMU...cUvbUpU4443848

It's not silicon, but it has a nice rubbery feel to it. And you can't beat the $6 price! I got the red color, but I believe it comes in a few other colors too.
    05-23-2015 08:12 AM
    What we need is Lloyd case

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-23-2015 12:27 PM
    What we need is Lloyd case

Otterbox Defender Lloyd Edition...

Just a humorous remark for those who are wondering. It was not meant as a sarcastic or offensive remark in any way.
    05-23-2015 01:09 PM
    Camera cutout and lip are plenty deep enough for general protection. I like everything about this case except is isn't grippy enough. I want something that has grip but exactly like this case. Crazy nobody makes cases that have some good grip to them.
    05-28-2015 03:27 PM
    Camera cutout and lip are plenty deep enough for general protection. I like everything about this case except is isn't grippy enough. I want something that has grip but exactly like this case. Crazy nobody makes cases that have some good grip to them.
    Agreed.
    I did send a message to the case maker about the gripiness before but I am only 1 voice.
    Hopefully others could send a similar message.
    05-28-2015 04:36 PM
    Glad someone else wants it to have more of a grip too.... I emailed them as well asking for a better gripped case so the more requests the better.
    OceanView likes this.
    06-04-2015 09:30 PM
    I use this one and like it A LOT...it retains the thin, sleek design and adds some protection (ive dropped it twice from waist height and it did a great job).

http://www.amazon.ca/Thinness-Semi-t...droidcent08-20
    Mrrikki likes this.
    06-05-2015 08:24 AM
    ^^^ THIS.

I have this case also ... I got the "smoke" color (clear, but smokey, not crystal clear). The ONLY thing I don't prefer about it is that there are no cut-outs for the buttons. They do have the tactile feelers over the buttons to make them easier to find, but I prefer the cut-outs.

This case is smooth finish, but rubbery enough that it's non-slip. It does fit very well, and it's super-slim for a TPU case. The back is JUST thick enough to keep the camera bump from hitting the table when you set it down.

For $6, I would highly recommend this case to anyone who wants a super-slim case for their S6.

Oh, one more thing ... Wireless charging works just fine w/ this case on the phone.
    Just bought this online today. I remember you don't like button covers or the case over the top so it doesn't bug your ear when on the phone. (no, I'm not stalking you, I just remember strange things, especially when it pertains to my taste in things) I should have it next week and can report back my thoughts. My understanding is it's also suppose to have a fairly grippy coating for better grip. The strange thing is the description says "Smooth Surface, Non-Slip..." which seems to contradict itself, but the reviews seem to agree with the statement. Now it's not a silicone case, so I'm a bit off topic, but based on the description and reviews it fits the other needs of this post. I'll know more next week when I get it.

Amazon.com: Galaxy S6 Case, Bomea [Non-Slip] [Perfect Fit] Galaxy S6 Case Ultra Slim Premium Protector Hard Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S6 - AT&T Sprint T-Mobile Verizon Unlocked Versions - Red: Cell Phones & Accessories

What is a good silicone case for Samsung Galaxy S6?-61b-wiwk3al._sl1349_.jpg
    What is a good silicone case for Samsung Galaxy S6?-61y6fxd7rul._sl1333_.jpg
    BioFanatic likes this.
    06-05-2015 08:59 AM
    Just bought this online today. I remember you don't like button covers or the case over the top so it doesn't bug your ear when on the phone. (no, I'm not stalking you, I just remember strange things, especially when it pertains to my taste in things) I should have it next week and can report back my thoughts. My understanding is it's also suppose to have a fairly grippy coating for better grip. The strange thing is the description says "Smooth Surface, Non-Slip..." which seems to contradict itself, but the reviews seem to agree with the statement. Now it's not a silicone case, so I'm a bit off topic, but based on the description and reviews it fits the other needs of this post. I'll know more next week when I get it.

Amazon.com: Galaxy S6 Case, Bomea [Non-Slip] [Perfect Fit] Galaxy S6 Case Ultra Slim Premium Protector Hard Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S6 - AT&T Sprint T-Mobile Verizon Unlocked Versions - Red: Cell Phones & Accessories
    I really like the look of that case, and I'd love the white on my white S6 (current case is white). My only issue is that it leaves the top and bottom edges exposed. It looks amazing, though, one of the best looking slim cases I've seen yet.
    06-05-2015 10:10 AM
    That looks like a nice case it offered full protection on top and bottom and had a lay on the table protection... Not sure if it would protect the face or not being put face down but looks nice. One of these months someone will create the perfect case!! Just copy Apples case design someone and use it for the S6!!!
    06-06-2015 05:44 PM
    That looks like a nice case it offered full protection on top and bottom and had a lay on the table protection... Not sure if it would protect the face or not being put face down but looks nice. One of these months someone will create the perfect case!! Just copy Apples case design someone and use it for the S6!!!
    The Apple silicon case has the bottom section uncovered and vulnerable to damage if dropped on it.
    Why so much love for it? Maybe I am not seeing something about it that is superior to the Diztronic?
    06-06-2015 08:49 PM
    Ha... It is mainly just the grip of the case and simple cover design. Yes, I don't like that the bottom isn't covered. If the Diztronic just had a grippy material, all would probably be good!!
    06-10-2015 10:43 AM
    I use this one and like it A LOT...it retains the thin, sleek design and adds some protection (ive dropped it twice from waist height and it did a great job).

http://www.amazon.ca/Thinness-Semi-t...droidcent08-20
    This is a great case, I have it for when I want a little more protection than the bumper I use but I want to keep the feel of the phone.

06-11-2015 12:37 AM
    Hi,

I'm looking for a good silicone case for the Samsung Galaxy S6. It has to be simple, fit well and have good grip. A friend of mine has Apple's silicone case around his iPhone 6 and it's simply perfect! Anyone know a good alternative for the Galaxy S6 please?

Thanks!
    06-15-2015 07:20 PM
    This is a great case, I have it for when I want a little more protection than the bumper I use but I want to keep the feel of the phone.

I bought that case too. The only problem with it is that under the case on the back, it looks like it has wet spots splotched all over.

06-16-2015 05:30 PM
    I bought that case too. The only problem with it is that under the case on the back, it looks like it has wet spots splotched all over.

Strange, mine doesn't as the inside has little dots all over it to stop it pressing fully against the back? Maybe it's due to me having a rear screen protector on also?
    06-17-2015 10:03 AM
    Strange, mine doesn't as the inside has little dots all over it to stop it pressing fully against the back? Maybe it's due to me having a rear screen protector on also?
    Mine doesn't have the dots. Maybe I bought it before it got updated. Oh well.

06-17-2015 11:34 AM
51 123