Why is this site so slow on my phone and ipad?

f308gt4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Trying to view this site on either my S6 or my ipad is torture. It is so slow. I can switch to the mobile aite, but when I do so, it will not let me view photos that have been uploaded with the AC app.

This is the only site I have trouble with. Other forums / Web sites that I visit are fine.

And no, I don't want to use the AC app. I don't like to use an app when I can just view the full site on my browser.

DLK1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Trying to view this site on either my S6 or my ipad is torture. It is so slow. I can switch to the mobile aite, but when I do so, it will not let me view photos that have been uploaded with the AC app.

This is the only site I have trouble with. Other forums / Web sites that I visit are fine.

And no, I don't want to use the AC app. I don't like to use an app when I can just view the full site on my browser.

You may want to ask this question over in this forum. Here is a link

I use that forum when I had a problem with the site.

FuzzyB

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site

Why not the app? I actually like the app better than the full site for the forum.