Sync Notification Sound Levels

mush10

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know of a way to make sure all notifications stay in sync sound and vibrate wise? I have always just used the volume keys but with the settings icon allowing you to change different volumes for different notifications it is causing problems.

I think the ability to change individual notifications is a solid option, I would also like a way to change them in sync. There are time where I think I have silenced the phone and a certain notification still has sound. I guess a widget could work but I usually like to only use the keys.

Thanks in advance.

Posted via Galaxy S6

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know of a way to make sure all notifications stay in sync sound and vibrate wise? I have always just used the volume keys but with the settings icon allowing you to change different volumes for different notifications it is causing problems.

I think the ability to change individual notifications is a solid option, I would also like a way to change them in sync. There are time where I think I have silenced the phone and a certain notification still has sound. I guess a widget could work but I usually like to only use the keys.

Thanks in advance.

Posted via Galaxy S6

Download this app called AudioManager Pro...its what I use and it works perfectly
You can set up icons to turn every sound off at once, or on, or turn everything off except vibrate. You can also set up custom presets

mush10

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the idea. I will check out the app. I wish I could just rely on the volume buttons but app it is I guess.

Posted via Galaxy S6

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante