I will get a replacement, but it's frustrating to receive a brand new phone with completely dead screen right out of the box. A funny thing is that I managed to turn on the Accessibility "Talk Back" feature, because the phone thinks I'm a blind person touching the screen at random.

This is my fourth time that I need to get replacements out of all four Galaxy phones: Galaxy Note, Galaxy S4, S5, and now S6. Either infant mortality or not working within the first year. I get replacements easily enough, but I now kind of expect that I have to get a replacement for a Samsung Galaxy phone.

Is it just me or is this common phenomenon?
    04-25-2015 10:40 PM
    I will get a replacement, but it's frustrating to receive a brand new phone with completely dead screen right out of the box. A funny thing is that I managed to turn on the Accessibility "Talk Back" feature, because the phone thinks I'm a blind person touching the screen at random.

This is my fourth time that I need to get replacements out of all four Galaxy phones: Galaxy Note, Galaxy S4, S5, and now S6. Either infant mortality or not working within the first year. I get replacements easily enough, but I now kind of expect that I have to get a replacement for a Samsung Galaxy phone.

Is it just me or is this common phenomenon?
    Definitely a run of bad luck. Have had the GS3, GS4 and the GS6 with no issues on AT&T.
    04-25-2015 10:43 PM
    Definitely not a common problem

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
    04-25-2015 10:55 PM