On the attached screenshot you can see that the square folder color is black. I know that Nova allows you to define the color of the folders once opened but I can find no setting within Nova settings that allows you to define the color of the folder as it appears on your home screen.

Am I missing something? Seems odd as Nova allows you to customize pretty much everything else.

Help. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Attached Thumbnails Help please about Nova folders-1430059450619.jpg ย 
    04-26-2015 09:44 AM
    You'd have to make a picture of a solid color then choose Custom folder background in the Nova folder settings and select the picture you just created.
    PsychDoc likes this.
    04-26-2015 10:12 AM
    On the attached screenshot you can see that the square folder color is black. I know that Nova allows you to define the color of the folders once opened but I can find no setting within Nova settings that allows you to define the color of the folder as it appears on your home screen.

Am I missing something? Seems odd as Nova allows you to customize pretty much everything else.

Help. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    I was wondering the same thing actually. We can do this on TW, but I can't find it on Nova either.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-26-2015 10:13 AM
    You'd have to make a picture of a solid color then choose Custom folder background in the Nova folder settings and select the picture you just created.
    Bingo!
    You nailed it. Either take an actual picture of the color you want or go to google images after searching for "solid color wallpaper for android" and take screenshots of the colors that interest you. Once done, as you suggested, just go into Nova settings, find folder background, pick 'custom' and click on the picture (now in your Gallery) that you want. Voila, you now have the custom folder color you choose right on your home screen. Here's just an I initial example. Probably won't keep it, but it's fun nonetheless.
    Attached Thumbnails Help please about Nova folders-1430062238488.jpg ย 
    04-26-2015 10:30 AM
    Good to know!

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-26-2015 12:12 PM