Receiving/Sending Texts Through Computer

shadow82x

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone text using their laptop? I've been using an native mac app called "Verizon Messages+" to text my contacts through my computer however I'm looking for a bit of an upgrade. I ran by an app called "AirDroid" which looks pretty neat but kind of feature bloated at the same time.

I'd prefer to use a native app as opposed to going to a website and/or using a chrome plugin. This was probably one of my favorite features about iMessage, I was able to seamlessly message contacts through a clean and intuitive interface on my computer. If anyone has any recommendations, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone text using their laptop? I've been using an native mac app called "Verizon Messages+" to text my contacts through my computer however I'm looking for a bit of an upgrade. I ran by an app called "AirDroid" which looks pretty neat but kind of feature bloated at the same time.

I'd prefer to use a native app as opposed to going to a website and/or using a chrome plugin. This was probably one of my favorite features about iMessage, I was able to seamlessly message contacts through a clean and intuitive interface on my computer. If anyone has any recommendations, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

MightyText is best regardless of what you prefer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084