Screen Sensitivity

mactruck

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I remember I setting on my note 3 that increased the touch screen setting. Does that exist for the s6?

I feel the phone isn't as reactive to quick touched or side/tip of finger. I have a screen protector on it. I guess that could be it.

Thoughts?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I remember I setting on my note 3 that increased the touch screen setting. Does that exist for the s6?

I feel the phone isn't as reactive to quick touched or side/tip of finger. I have a screen protector on it. I guess that could be it.

Thoughts?

Setting not there. Mine is extremely responsive even with the screen protector of my Defender. Are you having scrolling issues with your home screens?

mactruck

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I reset it previously to deal with battery issues. I uninstalled an app to see if it was causing issues on the edges of the screen.

evrtlee

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
It's not the screen protector, I have the same issues, another thread is open on this and I was advised to boot into safe mode for a while then back to normal. It worked great in safe mode and for a while after reverting to normal. Now it's back to the same problems you are having. Frustrating.

Posted via the Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I reset it previously to deal with battery issues. I uninstalled an app to see if it was causing issues on the edges of the screen.

Call AT&T tech support. They can at least remote into your phone and check it out. The worst that happens is that your issue is documented. It might result in a replacement. Why keep getting frustrated?

Medly

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
I have a new Galaxy S6. I've noticed that screen does not seem anywhere near as sensitive as my old S4. I can't seem to use swype without making mistakes because the screen does not register properly a lot of the time. I have also noticed that if I put the phone down on a surface and try to operate the screen with one finger (without holding the phone) the screen becomes very unresponsive and registeres hardly any touches at all. Has anyone else noticed a similar thing?

Posted via the Android Central App

mactruck

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Based on that other thread, I took my case off(it's very slim case) just recently. I'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Very weird.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon