CM Locker

flamingoezz

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Anyone get fingerprint working with this locker? Says it works in their description, but i don't see the option, only password or pattern. Was curious if I'm missing something before I delete.

stesyl

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I had the same issue initially. But, enter a password to enable the fingerprint, then set the fingerprint option in system settings and it works. The password is just the second access option when the fingerprint fails to recognize

Posted via the Android Central App

flamingoezz

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
By system settings do you mean Lockscreen & Security under android settings or within the app (because i still don't see that option)?

I just set password within app. That seems to work, but scanning finger still does not.

Yes, I had the same issue initially. But, enter a password to enable the fingerprint, then set the fingerprint option in system settings and it works. The password is just the second access option when the fingerprint fails to recognize

stesyl

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Yes, after you set the password or pattern, it should show fingerprint enabled. Now click on the next box under that and it will take you to the system settings where you enable your fingerprint

flamingoezz

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
not getting the fingerprint enabled option. running V2.2.611 on s6 edge, verizon network.

I tried deleting and re-downloading. any tips? new to android.

Yes, after you set the password or pattern, it should show fingerprint enabled. Now click on the next box under that and it will take you to the system settings where you enable your fingerprint

Last edited:

stesyl

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
no, funny i am assisting someone on G+ with the same issue right now also. Not sure what the issue is.

stevelam

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Also does not work on my s6. This is with version 2.2.2.620

There are no fingerprint settings even after I set an initial pass code.

cca6c5716aaee472bd301e0d2ea33739.jpg

Sent from my Samsung S6 using Tapatalk

pockymints

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
So I have a question regarding the camera function from CM Locker.
I took some photos but I can't seem to find them anywhere in my gallery or files.
Does anyone knows where do they exactly go? :(

CJOttawa

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
One function I can't find in CM Locker:

"Delayed time lock."

I want to be able to lock my screen and, say, within 10 minutes (or 1 minute, or 30 minutes) only have to "slide to unlock."

Only after a certain delay should it request a password.

This is exactly how iOS works, for good reason: it prevents "pocket dialing" without being obnoxious about requiring a password after manually locking the screen.

Rana_anuj

Jul 4, 2016
Visit site

I m having the same issue. ihave yu yunicorn and it has fingerprint sensor in the middle like in Samsung devices. I installed cm security on my g4 plus and it worked fine with fp sensor there. Whats wrong with these middle home button/ fingerprint sensor phones?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz