Just looking at my notification tray, and it says:

1. Samsung TTS (Text-to-speech) installed
    2. Hancom Office 2014 Viewer installed

I don't see icons anywhere for them in my Apps or on any of my home screens. (I guess they are more like services than apps.)

I never requested these apps. Did everyone receive these or do I have some setting that caused be to get them?
    04-28-2015 05:36 PM
    Just looking at my notification tray, and it says:

1. Samsung TTS (Text-to-speech) installed
    2. Hancom Office 2014 Viewer installed

I don't see icons anywhere for them in my Apps or on any of my home screens. (I guess they are more like services than apps.)

I never requested these apps. Did everyone receive these or do I have some setting that caused be to get them?
    Yeah, shortly after I had signed into my Samsung account, I got those updates as well. Never got a choice to say Yes or No to them. I found the Hancom in Application manager in the all section, but only choice is to uninstall updates, no way to get rid of it entirely, and when I did uninstall updates, it eventually redownloaded and installed the update again.
    danthman likes this.
    04-28-2015 05:41 PM
    Yeah, shortly after I had signed into my Samsung account, I got those updates as well. Never got a choice to say Yes or No to them. I found the Hancom in Application manager in the all section, but only choice is to uninstall updates, no way to get rid of it entirely, and when I did uninstall updates, it eventually redownloaded and installed the update again.
    Just disable the app instead of just Uninstall the updates unless you are using it, but for what you are writing here it seems you don't.
    04-28-2015 08:06 PM
    Just disable the app instead of just Uninstall the updates unless you are using it, but for what you are writing here it seems you don't.
    I'll probably do that. Don't know what will use it. I remember seeing that name in the app drawer of my S5, but don't have one in the S6 edge, yet I get this update.

I don't remember if I ran into anything that ran it on the S5 either.
    04-29-2015 04:46 AM