Samsung Galaxy S6 in White or Black?

A

AC Question

Trying to decide whether I should get the S6 in white or black. Any recommendations? I know that a lot of time there is actually a big difference in materials between white and black devices. Is this the same when it comes to the S6?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Trying to decide whether I should get the S6 in white or black. Any recommendations? I know that a lot of time there is actually a big difference in materials between white and black devices. Is this the same when it comes to the S6?

Materials are same but the black sapphire look almost midnight blue in some light.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

nsanders

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm a slob. I figured that white would look messy all of the time, especially with makeup rubbing off of my face. So, I went with black. My S3 was dark blue, and it looks very similar.

mush10

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I sold my white and went black. Just decided I couldn't pull off the white phone. As someone mentioned the black does have a blueish tint to it that I do not love.

Posted via Galaxy S6

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyone who bought a White S6 may have made a silly, expensive mistake and regret not getting the Black.

Anyone who bought a Black S6 may have made a silly, expensive mistake and regret not getting the White.

You are welcome!

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone who bought a White S6 may have made a silly, expensive mistake and regret not getting the Black.

Anyone who bought a Black S6 may have made a silly, expensive mistake and regret not getting the White.

You are welcome!

Ambivalent are we?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Ambivalent are we?
HaHa. No. I said 'may'.

You shouldn't regret your decision and see the positive.

I had failed (eBay) bids on three factory sealed ex Amazon black Note 3's. (only black was for me)
I saw a further kosher listing and put in a lower starting bid than the other three sold for.
I won at £40 below the others.

It was and still is super from a good seller.

I didn't realise I had bid on a white one.
Happy that it was now.

Last edited:

FuzzyB

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I've always had black phones. Bought the white this time and love it...and I'm a guy if that matters. This white just looks classy. Some past devices in white looked cheap IMO.

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I was really happy that the black was really more dark grey blue, it's very classy. I do prefer dark bezels around the display so it just blends into the phone, most my backgrounds are black or dark to save battery.

dreaming of electric sheep

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Got the white myself, coming from the midnight blue Nexus I wanted to try something different. I'm glad I did - the pearl white version looks amazing.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Glad you're enjoying it.

It's getting to the stage now, where no matter what new phone I pick up I always enjoy it. I swapped my Note 4 for a Nexus 6 and both those phones were excellent. I'm going to be a Dad in Oct so I'm staying with the S6 for a couple of years ;)

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
It's getting to the stage now, where no matter what new phone I pick up I always enjoy it. I swapped my Note 4 for a Nexus 6 and both those phones were excellent. I'm going to be a Dad in Oct so I'm staying with the S6 for a couple of years ;)

Congratulations. Enjoy your GS6 now. Time for more important things coming up.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc