New Themes are in!

linebusy

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I certainly didn't mean to put down the Koreans, and I do appreciate the Gs6. I j just don't happen to want to immerse myself in their cutesie cultural stuff. Sorry if I offended you.

If you are perplexed by how your comments resulted into that exchange, you're not alone. Hang in there.

HMBgal

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Ok I was writing my previous post while you were answering this, but, which theme's developer is that one from?

Update - Don't bother I found it under the Night Bridge Developer's themes. Thanks.

Shoot. I looked there and can't find it. Developer dlto? Maybe not on Verizon? I really like baseball one, dang it!

f308gt4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
BMW theme isn't too bad. I noticed that with the theme, my calendar icon no longer changes with the date, but instead displays the number 31.

majgaard

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Are there no business-google-looking themes availabe og coming up? Most themes look like cartoons while I use my phone for business and would like it to look that way too..

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
There are three or four themes I like that have the fatal flaw where there's not enough contrast in the toggle buttons between on and off. Still using Urban with custom wallpaper.

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Most themes have a cartoony look. Don't they make any that are more business-looking.?

You would think that somewhere there is a developer who has made some more business-like or at least more subdued themes. It would be interesting to know how many developer theme submissions that Samsung has had and the percentage of them they are actually approving and posting. Seems like there would have been a lot more available by now than the relatively slow pace they are appearing.

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
The theme store itself could use a lot of work. There's no way to search for themes individually. That's probably gonna be a problem as it grows. All I want out of it is one good stock theme. I would use Nova, but Samsung has blocked its widgets on other launchers and the weather widget is the best. ??????

mrZoSo

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
The BMW isn't bad, it seems to be more on the lines that a lot of us are looking for. The dark clock font makes it a little tricky looking for other walls to work with the theme though.
I'm still waiting for the reply for the Partnership Request from Samsung :/

Taz89

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
The rollout of new themes for the store seem extremely slow. I thought there would easily be at least 50+ themes by now.

Posted via the Android Central App

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
How do you remove a theme that has been applied? Thought I would try a theme but hate the whole idea and just want it gone but I can't find anywhere to remove it. I can't delete it because it tells me it has been applied.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Go apply a different theme (stock theme), then go back into "themes" and delete the theme you want to get rid of.

Thanks, that worked. Those "themes" are horrendous, most look like a kindergarten art class.

Wiggum333

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I am sorely disappointed ... and almost angry. Not only are the themes not getting any better, I think its safe to say they are progressively getting worse. (facepalm)

Bwahahahaha

Banned
Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I am sorely disappointed ... and almost angry. Not only are the themes not getting any better, I think its safe to say they are progressively getting worse. (facepalm)

You ain't lyin... It's actually getting embarrassing. These themes are a joke. They really need to open this theme engine up to the public. I believe designers out there can really do wonders for this phone! If Samsung would just freaking let them! Lol so ridiculous... I was expecting some childish themes, but these themes so far have grossly exceeded my expectations. That's disappointing, to put it mildly.

🍺 Here's to hoping things change soon...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781