Snapchat doesn't work on LTE, WiFi only!?!

Noah Bailey

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
Where does it allow you to block apps? I have a galaxy s5 and can't find the "applications". I find application manager, but that doesn't allow me to block apps.

noah_thompson123

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I've searched and searched through plenty of forums online.. no luck as of yet!

I have a Verizon S6 64GB and after I was frustrated with Snaps not sending, finally I hopped on WiFi and everything sent successfully as well as recieved all of the ones that I missed.

Background data is enabled, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Snapchat. Cleared data and cache.. and none of my other apps are having issues on LTE. Help!

Posted via the Android Central App

I have an s6 through telus. Iv tried selecting different networks (switching to 4g) didnt make a difference. Also tried setting it to priority notifications and didnt make any difference. And again, once i connect to wifi it works fine

William Dennis1

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site

I have a Verizon S6 64GB and after I was frustrated with Snaps not sending, finally I hopped on WiFi and everything sent successfully as well as recieved all of the ones that I missed.

Background data is enabled, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Snapchat. Cleared data and cache.. and none of my other apps are having issues on LTE. Help!

IAmJeddd

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site

I've been having this issue for a while too! I'm on a galaxy s6 edge plus running Android 5.1.1. Unfortunately at the moment, it appears that anyone running said android version will experience this problem if they have background data turned off for ANY ONE APP. I resolved the problem, I had to turn background data back on for every app listed.

Driacarey

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
I know for me there is a box that was checked in the apps section that said "Travel Mode" once I understand checked the box, all my pics came though....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos