To give some back round I first bought the Galaxy S6 Edge 128 gb Black Sapphire from ATT direct.
    As you can see from my posts no matter what I did I could not get the batter life under control.
    Another thing was the screen had a pink cast (the whole screen). I returned the phone back to ATT.

I then continued to read these forums as saw that there was a good majority of people getting
    very good battery life. I decided to give the SGS6 another shot but this time I bought the
    regular version NOT the Edge. Ordered from the same source ATT online. 128 GB Black Sapphire but the regular version.

Received phone and I can say that there is a night and day difference. First off the screen is perfect.
    NO pink cast or banding. Now this phone was set up exactly like the one I returned. Both phones had the
    latest Google Services in case you were wondering. The battery life on this phone is amazing! I could
    not be happier.

I have to think that there are some phones out there that are defective. I cannot believe the difference
    from this phone to the Edge version. I do not think its an Edge problem as just phone by phone basis
    but it would be interesting to see if the majority complaints on battery life are from Edge users?

All in all I can say this phone is absolutely amazing, I love it. Thanks to all the posters who made me see the light
    and give the S6 another chance.

CC
    20blks and Wiggum333 like this.
    04-30-2015 04:19 PM
    Glad it worked out for you.
    04-30-2015 04:21 PM
    I almost got the edge but didn't because of the odd way it felt in hand. Cool looking tho. The $100 extra edge pricing sealed the deal for me with the other S6 and like you I'm extremely pleased with it.
    04-30-2015 04:35 PM
    To give some back round I first bought the Galaxy S6 Edge 128 gb Black Sapphire from ATT direct.
    As you can see from my posts no matter what I did I could not get the batter life under control.
    Another thing was the screen had a pink cast (the whole screen). I returned the phone back to ATT.

I then continued to read these forums as saw that there was a good majority of people getting
    very good battery life. I decided to give the SGS6 another shot but this time I bought the
    regular version NOT the Edge. Ordered from the same source ATT online. 128 GB Black Sapphire but the regular version.

Received phone and I can say that there is a night and day difference. First off the screen is perfect.
    NO pink cast or banding. Now this phone was set up exactly like the one I returned. Both phones had the
    latest Google Services in case you were wondering. The battery life on this phone is amazing! I could
    not be happier.

I have to think that there are some phones out there that are defective. I cannot believe the difference
    from this phone to the Edge version. I do not think its an Edge problem as just phone by phone basis
    but it would be interesting to see if the majority complaints on battery life are from Edge users?

All in all I can say this phone is absolutely amazing, I love it. Thanks to all the posters who made me see the light
    and give the S6 another chance.

CC
    On AT&T, got the regular GS6. Could the hue on the GS6E been a result of the screen curvature? Didn't get the GS6E because of the cost? Glad you are having a much better experience on the GS6.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device
    04-30-2015 04:37 PM
    Doesn't the Regular S6 feel better in the hand than the S6 Edge?
    Atleast to me it does
    Saros likes this.
    04-30-2015 04:49 PM
    Atleast to me it does
    Didn't care for the beveled edges. Didn't feel solid and premium to me.

04-30-2015 04:54 PM
    Atleast to me it does
    Yeah. When I hold my co-workers S6 Edge I don't like it .. the edge makes it weird (in my opinion).
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    04-30-2015 04:58 PM
    Atleast to me it does
    For me as well
    04-30-2015 05:23 PM
    How do feel comfortable with a drop? T
    It doesn't seem like there is a rugged case like the Defender. If I drop my GS6, I would be less worried than with an Edge.

04-30-2015 05:29 PM
    I have to think that there are some phones out there that are defective.
    What's really amazing is that sentence.

We're human beings. We make mistakes. There's no man-made product that doesn't have defective examples. When man first started sharpening stick to use as weapons, he probably broke a few points, and we've been making defective products ever since. That's a long tradition of not being perfect.

Of course, the cellphone industry seems to be doing a lot better at it than most other industries recently, but I seem to recall a few Japanese cars (not naming any manufacturer) that got great gas mileage but wouldn't stop. And there's the oocasional airplane that lands on its nose at a place not an airport.

I think we're doing about as well as can be expected for a worldview that values profit over quality. (Which is why freeware is usually better than its $300 commercial equivalent.)
    cc999 and hemant#IM like this.
    04-30-2015 05:57 PM
    Yes sir it really doe feel better in the Hands.
    Also the light glare on the edges was very annoying as well
    as the text on the edges wrapping.All negatives of the Edge.

CC
    04-30-2015 08:15 PM