Have a new Samsung S6, took photo's and video on it but when I connect to pc can only see photo's but can't see video's, but can still see them on my Samsung S6 can anyone help me ?
    04-30-2015 04:54 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, I'm a bit confused. The photos and videos are still only on the phone, right? So you connect to the PC, and you're using the PC to look for those photos and videos? And the PC can only see the photos?

Which phone directory are you looking in? Is it /DCIM/Camera?
    APKastner likes this.
    04-30-2015 07:08 PM
    same problem, more specifically, when you try to import the photos from either MTP or PTP only the photos are uploaded. the videos remain on the phone? I also have not been able to find my videos, even by going into my phone from the folder on the computer. they only show up on the phone and are too big to email thus.... how do you get them off the phone?
    10-26-2015 06:10 PM
    Well I personally use Microsoft Onedrive. If you are running Windows 8 or 10 it is built into the operating system and if you download the app on your phone and enable automatic camera uploads you get 30GB of free storage (some carriers offered a 50GB promotion that lasts for 2 years). This will automatically upload the pictures and videos to the cloud and they will automatically sync and download to your computer. You can set it to were it only uploads on Wifi that way you don't use your data. I believe the file size limit is 10GB. You can put any type of file in your onedrive folder. I have never plugged my phone in to transfer any files since I started using it.
    10-26-2015 07:35 PM